Seven

It's been three weeks since my first meet up with Elizabeth.

It's been pretty good for me to be honest, she keeps my mind in the moment and not in the passed.

After a week I finally rented a actual house, got some furniture and just a few days ago i got a black Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020. Which I'm absolutely in love with.

Elizabeth doesn't know this, but she actually saved my fucking ass.

"What are you thinking abt?" I snapped my head to the side looking at her confused expression.

"Just how much my life has improved these last few weeks"

"Oh yeah?" She asked leaning in for a kiss.

"Mhmm" I hummed kissing her while putting my hands on either sides of her waist to make her straddle me.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know" she started to kiss down my jaw.

We both jumped when we the loud noise of my ring tone played for the third time in the last 5 minutes.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" She stopped what she was doing to look at me, "what if it's your mom? Or a emergency at home" she doesn't know anything about my personal life. It's one of the rules we made.

"Fine I'll answer it" I picked up my phone unblocking it and as o went to see who the calls were coming from my phone rang again the caller ID being "B Bitch" ofc its Bianca.

I answered the call rolling my eyes not really wanting to hear her rant about some guy she met.

"What bitch?" I tried muffling my laughter when I saw Elizabeth's surprised expression.

"Wow! That's how I get greeted by someone who was supposed to open up their door for me 40 minutes ago!?"

"SHIT! I'm so sorry I completely forgot!" Bianca decided she needed some time away from her family since it's been hectic over there since the day I left.

"Yeah yeah, sorry to interrupt your orgasm with miss hot ass, but please get your ass over here it's cold outside!"

"Oh shut up! I'll be there in 20!"

I hung up not wanting to hear her argue abt 20min being too long.

"Who was it?" I jumped forgetting that Elizabeth was still in my laps.

"It was my best friend, she came to stay a few days at my place and I forgot she was coming so now she's waiting outside for me"

"Oh, maybe... I could go over and meet her?"

"What?" I stood up turned around and set her back on the bed "that's against the rules mama"

"Yeah I know" she stopd up and walked into the big ass walk in closet, I decided to take that time to put my clothes back on.

"Liz!"

"Yeah?"

"When are you gonna come outa the closet?" I just had to.

"Ha ha so funny!" I could almost hear her rolling her eyes at me

I walked in seeing her put some sweat pants on and looking for a sweatshirt.

I put my hands on either sides of her waist and pressed myself against her back, "I'll make it up to you next time you want another meet up" I kissed her bare shoulder.

"No it's fine baby"

"We can do a all nighter" I suggested.

"You mean like talk? All night?"

"That's against the rules mama, you know that, I meant sex" I started to pull away, but than she grabbed my hands and pulled me more into her.

"Okay you're right"

"Text me when you want another meet up okay?" I kissed her neck a couple of times and than walked out.

As I drove up to my house I saw Bianca sitting on my porch looking at her phone probably talking to some toxic guy.

"Hey b!" I yelled as I got out of my car, wondering why she hasn't heard me yet.

She looks up and looks back down only to jolt up realizing I was walking towards her.

She took her air buds out.. oh no wonder why she couldn't hear me

She ran up to me wrapping her arms around me, the familiar feelings making my eyes tear up.

"I've missed you!" She said as she pulled away slightly to look at me better. "No bitch! You know what happens when you cry in front of me!" She cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not gonna cry!" I said whipping my tears away.

"You better not" I hugged her one last time as she kissed the top of my head knowing just how much I've missed her. "Okay open up your fucking door before my tits actually freeze off"

"Exaggeration!" I say rolling my eyes as I unlock the door.

"Bitch! You stay outside for a hour than tell me that I'm exaggerating!"

We walked in and I could see a sparkle of pride in her eyes as she saw how good I've been able to provide for myself.

"Don't be too proud all of this was cause I have sex with a hot ass woman"

"Yes but you still done it all on your own, I don't give a fuck how you got the money for all of this, YOU ACTUALLY GOT IT ALL ON YOUR OWN MAN! I'm proud of you no matter what you do or how you provide for yourself, all this... everything, you got this all on your own, weather it was just luck or not, you still got this by working in your way"

I walked up to her and slightly shoved her with a small grin on my face trying not to be so emotional, "thanks man"

"Okay enough being all gooey ooey, I'll order some pizza and than after show me around the house"

Word count 968
Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks, life's been pretty fucking hectic lately.