Twelve

As I walk out into the living room I don't see Elizabeth on the couch so I automatically assume that she just left.

"Is this your bestfriend... bianca?" I jump and turn around to see that she's looking at pictures on the shelves.

"If you must know... yes" I say and rush over to her and grab her to take her away before she sees a picture of Alicia an I before she got sick.

"You two look so cute together!" She says almost slurring it which makes ms a little confused.

We sit down and talk a little bit with elizabeth stumbling over her words sometimes.

"Why.. why didn't you text me back"

I stay silent not being able to find a good enough excuse to get her off my back.

"I don't know, it's been kind of hectic lately in my life until recently" big fat lie

She nods not seeming to believe me.

I sigh, "because nothing can really happen between us" she looks up at me with saddened eyes.

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and cup her face, "I'm sorry" I say softly.

"I know that we're not supposed to.." she pauses, "but can I kiss you?" She asks almost hesitant.

"Okay but... after this.. we can't do anymore stuff like this, okay?"

She nods and her eyes flicker down to my lips and than back up, I brush my finger across her lips before I pull her In and capture her lips in a soft kiss.

Before it can get heated i pull away " Have you been drinking!"

"Maybe a little" she slurs a little.

"Okay you know what, I can't do this, you're drunk, let's get you home" I pick her up by her wrists and pull her put to her car.

I put her in the passenger seat and buckle her in like if she was a little kid.

I grab her keys and start the car.

I take her inside, "stay with me plesseee" she says almost stumbling over her own feet.

"I can't, you gotta take a shower and drink some water okay?" I say as I start to walk away and get a uber.

After my uber is here before I get in I run in to check on her real quick, as I run in I see her passed out on the couch.

"Fuck I'm gonna have to take care of her" I whisper to myself.

I go back outside and give the guy a 50 dollar bill, "sorry for waiting your time"

I walk back In, "liz get up, let's get you to bed"

Before I take her to her room I grab a bottle of water and take it with us, "c'mon, watch out theres a step right here" I say as I help her up a couple steps.

Once we get to her room I sit her on her bed," here drink" I give her the water and she drinks a few swallows.

As I start to take her shoes off she jolts up and run to the bathroom, I hear gagging and follow her to make sure she's actually throwing up in the toilet and not on the floor.

After a minute of me holding up her hair and rubbing her back she finally finishes throwing up, "here rinse your mouth" I give her the bottle of water and she puts some in her mouth, "don't swallow" she spits it out.

"Okay sit down" I sit her on the bathroom floor and continue to undress her, after i take the last clothing off of her i decide to take mine off as well not wanting to wet my clothes.

"C'mon watch your step"

After I shower her we step out I grab some towels and wrap us up in one each.

I take her to her closet and pick out some clothes for both of us, I dress her first and lay her in bed, "you're very beautiful" she says looking at me with droopey eyes.

I smile, "thanks, so are you" I admit.

I get dressed with elizabeth stilling some glances at me making me slightly blush, "I'll be back"

I go find some pills to settle her stomach and bring her a apple, "here eat this" I say as I give her the apple she eats it almost falling asleep.

"Okay now take this and swallow it with this water" I give her the stuff and take the eaten apple away and throw it away in the bathroom garbage.

After I put the water away I put the covers over her, "I'll be in the guest room" as I go to walk away she grabs my wrist.

"Please stay"

I sigh and just lay next to her knowing she won't let me go.

Before I close my eyes I check the time on my phone, I sigh when I see that its already 5 am almost 6, I set alarm for 7am knowing that I gotta be at my house at 9 to let bianca in since she wanted to come back.

I close my eyes and all I see is beautiful brown eyes, they start to get further and further, alicia... she's walking away, I try to run after her but jolt up when I hear my alarm going off.

I get up make some coffee and put the coffee on the counter and put some pills there for when elizabeth wakes up, I know shes gonna wake up soon cause she was stirring when i get up and that usually means that she'll wake up in a few minutes.

Knowing how it is to have a bad hangover and no one take care of me makes me feel bad for her so I order some soup not having time to make some out of what she might have for soup, once It arrives i leave it in the microwave and write a note telling her that it's in there and a couple other stuff.

As I get home I realize my whiskey is out and so is a shot cup, "no wonder she got so drunk" I say to myself realizing she drank almost the whole bottle.

Word count: 1041
I travelled a little the other day so I had time to write but as soon as I was out of the car I was at a wedding and since that day I haven't been able to publish this one until now, thanks again for all the positivity and for over 2k reads🤭
I do have more written but I'll try to publish that tomorrow :)
Hope y'all are staying safe 😊