Alexa // Nine

(There's gonna be a bit of time skips in this chapter and probably in the next cause I miss Elizabeth lol)

Also you guys should prepare yourselves for some more sadness, sorry for doing yall like this.

Alexa's POV

"Are you okay baby? Are you hungry?are you thirsty? You need to pee? You wanna stand for a minute? Ig you can't really stand anymore since your hooked up to all of that, want me to turn the tv on? I can get you something from the vending machines if you want, or maybe-" Ally cuts me off of all my nervous rambling.

She finally came into the hospital today, and before she went in she had a total meltdown in my arms and so now I'm trying my best to make her feel comfortable and not feel stressed.

"Baby, it's okay, I'm okay"

I look at her and she immediately tries to look for my eyes, once our eyes meet I can see that she is okay.

She sends me soft smile, "you know what would make me feel better though?"

"What?" I stand up rapidly already ready to do whatever it takes to help her feel better.

"For you to come lay with me, I want my baby right here" she scoots over a little and pats the empty part of the bed.

I smile and walk over to her bed, I carefully lay down beside her, she smiles as do I, I peck her lips a couple of times and than I lay my head on her chest.

She puts her arms around me and tightens her grip around me, I look back up at her and I just now realize how fast her heart is pounding, by hearing the heart monitor thingy, I smile and give her a small kiss to the lips.

-timeskip two months-

I walk into the hospital, everyone already knowing who I am and me not having to ask if I can go up, I simply walk down the right hall and get to the first elevator.

I get in and go all the way up to floor twenty three, which Is the highest floor, her dad ended up getting her a private room, although most of these rooms are private ones he got the most expensive one.

Once the elevator doors open up I walk out and into the main room, "hey grace!"

"Oh hi miss Alexa, your two yogurts are on that counter and your usual will be in her room in five minutes"

"Thank you so much"

She just gives me a warm smile and keeps writing down what ever she was writing down, grace is a nurse in this hospital and works on this floor, she works everyday over here so she knows Jack, Ally and I now and knows what drinks we get.

I grab the two yogurts and walk into Ally's room.

Before I get to where her bed is I first close my eyes take a few deep breaths and than put a smile on my face before I walk passed the living room area and into her room.

She's already experiencing a lot of pain and weight loss from the lack of eating and her body fighting a lot and not really walking anymore.

I turn the corner of her room and see her and jack chatting as usual, "hey baby, hi jack" I wave to Ally than to jack.

"Hi baby, hi honey" they both say.

"I see your mom is out of town again?" They already know that if I come back again a second time of the day it means that my mom isn't home.

"Yep" I say as I make my way to Allys bed, she scoots and I as always carefully lay down in the empty spot, "here baby" I give her her yogurt and she smiles and pecks my lips a couple of times.