Thirty two

Smutt warningg, this whole chapter is pear smut so if you're not interested in that kind of stuff I suggest not reading this chapter :)

Third person POV

As soon as they reached their hotel room elizabeth takes Alexa by surprise as she slams her against the door gripping her hand on alexas neck and pinning her hands above her head with her other hand.

She connects their lips and immediately their tongues meet, instantly fighting for dominance like every other time, alexa giving up this time, she than let's go of her lover's neck and kisses down to her collar bones sucking hard until a small bruise forms.

Alexa just standing there as she watches her lover take her clothing off obeying as her lover asks her to help only to get pushed back up against the door.

The older woman gets her lover back into the same position with her hand gripping her neck and her hands pinned above her lover's head.

She aggressively attaches her lips to her girlfriend's only to pull away biting down on Elizabeth's bottom lip, biting down hard enough to draw a little blood from it causing her lover to whimper, she let's go of her lip with a pop and makes a trail of kisses down her lover's neck, reaching her boobs.

The older woman starts to lick from the bottom of one boob slowly going up until she reaches her pink hard bud, she starts to softly play with it with her teeth and tongue while keeping eye contact the whole time.

After leaving some hickeys on the youngers right boob she gives the other one just as much attention.

After feeling like she left some pretty marks of her own she let's go of her lover's throat and slowly starts a trail of kisses down her stomach, elizabeth spreads Alexa's legs and kisses her inner thighs starting another trail of kisses down to her knee and than to the next thigh all the way down her knee and back up.

The younger woman already flustered starts to whine wanting the older woman to just simply touch her dripping core.

Elizabeth spreads Alexa's legs and without a warning she shoves three fingers into Alexa's dripping core and immediately connects her lips to her pussy pushing down on her bundle of nerves with her tongue.

The only sounds in the room are Alexa's moans and Elizabeth pumping her three fingers deep inside of Alexa's dripping core.

The moment alexa starts to slightly feel the knot in her stomach that she so badly loves elizabeth stops, she takes her fingers out of her and takes her mouth off of her and stands up earning a whine from Alexa wanting the contact that she had.

Elizabeth puts a finger on Alexa's chest and gets super close to her ear and whispers "stay right here, do not move or I'll punish you" Alexa's skin rises as she gets goosebumps from the warm breath of her lover's that traveled down her neck.

Alexa stands there just so desperate to feel herself cum with her lover, but if her lover isn't gonna give her that than she decides to make herself cum, she sits down on the ground and spreads her own legs and starts with rubbing her index and middle finger in small circles on her bundle of nerves.

Elizabeth gasps as she comes back only to see her lover didn't obey her, she gets an automatic grin on her lips already knowing how she's gonna have to pound the fucking living hell out of her lover.

Alexa gets a little startled when she sees her lover standing right in front of herself, she momentarily stops what she's doing, Elizabeth gets down on her knees to her height and aggressively grabs her lovers jaw and pulls it towards her and whispers, "you naughty little girl"

She stands up and motions for her lover to stand up as well, alexa obeys and goes to open up her mouth but Alexa immediately attaches her lips to hers and grabs her lover and picks her up and Alexa wraps her legs around Elizabeth's clothed body, Alexa's eyes widen when she feels something that should be there and jumps off of her lover "what the hell did I just feel!?" Lexa asks.