Alexa // Two

Slight smut warning

Alexa's POV

As we cuddle in bed and talk we hear footsteps coming towards her room and I automatically panic.

Her dad opens the door, "hey pumpkin, I'm gonna go to bed now..." he than realizes I'm in her bed with her.

"We're just good friends I promise"

He chuckles, "I know you guys have been fucking since like day one, I hear you guys a lot and its okay"

"What?" I ask confused

"Dad I told her my feelings towards her, we're dating now"

"That's good honey!" He smiles at us both, "congratulations"

"Anyways as I was saying, the office called me and told me that they need me and I was gonna ask if you wanted to come so you arent alone but I guess you will be okay tonight"

"Thanks dad, and yes I will be okay"

"Okay goodnight girls!" He waves and closes the door.

"What was that about?"

"I- I got scared he's never walked in on us being close together and I didn't know that he was so supportive about.. you"

She smiles at me, "you're cute, and he knew the whole time, sometimes he'd complain to me about us being too loud"

My face turns completely red from embarrassment, thinking about him hearing me being loud and her being loud

"Yeah I had that same expression the first time" she burst out laughing and I hide my face under the blanket.

She picks the blanket up and smiles at me, she puts a lose strand of my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead, "I love you"

I smile widely, "I love you too"

I put my hands on her face and pull her closer, I peck her lips and than she connects our lips.

The kiss starts out sweet and lovingly and than soon turns heated, she gets on top of me and her tongue slides across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I immediately accept.

I open my mouth more and her tongue enters my mouth, my hands slide into her shirt and automatically start to unsnap her bra, she sits up and takes her shirt off along with her bra, and than takes both of mine off.

She comes back down and starts to kiss my neck, she finds my sweet spot and focuses on it.

After sex (sorry for the ones who wanted smut but it's been a couple of days since I've been trying to write the smut but I just cringe and don't feel like writing it, next time I will write the smut though) we both fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing, "hello?"

"Bitch you gotta get your ass over here before my family wakes up so my mom can give us a ride to your house and your mom will actually think you slept at my house"

"Damn you're getting smarter at this shit"

"Anything for my bestie, now get your ass over here now"

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit"

I hang up and start to put my clothes on, Ally starts to stir around which means she's waking up.

After I finish getting dressed she finally puts her hand to the side of the bed I normally fall asleep in and she sits up cause she realizes I'm not there.

I smile at her reaction, "I'm right here mamma"

She turns her head and looks at me and smiles, and than she looks at me confused when she sees that I'm dressed, "what's wrong? Why are you leaving?"