Fifteen

Elizabeth's POV

The kids fall asleep and I'm glad cause I needed some time to think about what just happened...

- Flashback -

I see Lexa walk a ways away with Aaron and can't help but smile at how cute they look together.

"Do you love her?" Bianca says put of the blue.

"What?" I ask not really knowing if I heard right.

"Do you love Lexa?" She asks again.

"What do you mean? I barely know who she is" I say hoping lexa didn't tell her how much I really know about her.

"I see the way you look at her"

"I'm looking at my son" partly a lie.

"Right now you may be, but anytime your eyes meet I see the say you look at her even if they don't meet up" she says as she looks back at Lexa.

"I don't know what you are talking abt" I say as I look at Alex making sure he's staying close.

"Elizabeth, do you love her?" She asks again.

I don't answer for a minute, I don't need anytime to think about if I really do, I just need time to think about if I should or shouldn't be honest.

"No..."

She looks at me a little shook.

"I don't just love her... I think.. I think I'm falling in love with her... there is just something in me that comes alive when im around her and I feel like everytime im with her I... I just can't explain what the feeling is when im with her or what I feel for her and-"

She cuts me off, "look, if I get the chance I'll talk to her and see what she wants, if she's not at your house or contacts you within this next week than take that as that she doesn't feel the same way or that she even wants anything to do with you"

"Oka-" shs cuts me off.

"I doubt that she will want to, though" she says and I can't help the feeling break a little in me at how confident she is about it... I mean she's known her for more time than I have so she would know what Lexa would do.

I just nod and she walks away.

After I buckle aaron back in I stand up and look behind me and see them kissing, maybe she really doesn't want anything to do with me, maybe she's actually in love with her, I turn the stroller the opposite direction of them and grab Alex's hand but can't take my eyes away from them, I see them start to pull apart so I look away and start to walk away.

- End of Flashback -

After I got home It was already the kids bedtime so I put them to sleep not having the energy to do our nightly routine.

Word count:474
I know this one is short af but that's up to where I've gotten, idk when the last time will be that I update again cause I have been really busy n shits been going on in my life that sometimes makes me not motivated to write.
Also I wanna know your guys' opinion abt me writing a book of Alexa and Alicia after I finish this one.