Thirty nine

Y'all I need more people on snap :(

I had no idea that it had been over a month since I've published ._.

Hi liv😂

Elizabeth's POV:

I was currently getting ready for the big day, I still can't believe that it's already been a month since I proposed to the love of my life.

I miss her so much, Gracie said that we should be separated the night before and the day of the wedding until I walk down the isle, we both disagreed but it was very hard to argue with Gracie.

Alexa finally gave in and than convinced me, we didn't even get to make love to each other before we were dragged to separate houses.

I couldnt help but call her at 2am when I couldnt sleep cause all that was on my mind was her, I was fast asleep ten minutes later though.

I never actually asked her what she was gonna wear, if she too would wear a wedding dress or a tux, either way I bet she'll look stunning.

After the ladies were done with my hair and makeup than the camera people came in my room to take some photos of the dress and than of me in it, after posing for several minutes, nearly a hour they decided that they got enough and left my room.

Than gracie walked into my room, "hey honey I just wanted to ask where you-" she pauses when she sees me and her expression softens, "wow, you look absolutely gorgeous"

"You think so?"

"Of course, I think Alexa is gonna drool when she sees you" she chuckles a little.

I smile at her kindness, "thank you, what were you saying before?"

"Oh, that's right," she walks into the room and shuts the door behind her, " I was just wondering where you wanted everyone to stand before you walk down the isle, it's almost time"

My heart suddenly starts pumping, now I'm starting to feel the nerves built up in me.

"If they can just stand in a line, I would like the maid of honors to walk out first, than the best women, the ring bearer's and than the flower girls"

"Okay, I'll go organize them right now"

"Okay, thanks so much!"

She walks out and shuts the door behind her, I walk over to a chair and sit on it, and I cant help but feel a little sad that I dont have no family here on the biggest day of my life, not my mom to tell me that I look beautiful, nor my sister telling me that I should get fucked up tonight with her before I leave for my honeymoon, and not even my dad to walk me down the isle and shed some tears while knowing that his little girl is grown up and has found the one and only one for her.

I rapidly blink away the tears when I hear someone knock on my door, "come in"

"Hey, it's me again" gracie walks back in.

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to give you this..." she walks over to me and holds out a very pretty necklace.

I look at the necklace and I'm in awe of the beauty it has, than I look back at her, "thank you... but why?"

"We've known each other for only two months but I see you and Alexa as daughter figures to me, and i wouldn't wanna give this to anyone else but you my dear" I stand up and walk closer to her.

She puts her hand on the side of my face and wipes the tears that escaped my eyes away with the pad of her thumb, than gives me a very genuine and soft smile, I smile back at her, "turn around so i can put this on you"

I turn around and she puts it on carefully, trying not to mess up my hair, once she's done I turn back around and embrace her in a hug, "thank you so much!"

"Of course sweety" I try my best to blink away the tears that so badly wanted to pour out of my eyes, it's been a while since someone has called me that.

Alexa's POV:

"Here" Jack gives me the suit that he insisted on me wearing today.

"Thanks" I grab it and go to the bathroom, i change into it and I'm instantly tooken aback by how beautiful, yet elegant and manly the suit looks.

I walk out and Jack's eyes fly over to me, "wow, you look so beautiful and handsome at the same time!" He chuckles but I can hear the shakiness in his voice from wanting to cry which instantly makes me wanna cry.

"Where did you get this suit from?"

"My first wife... when we got married she didn't want me to wear just the same boring black tux, so she convinced me to wear a white one"

"You wore this on your wedding?"

"That's right"

"I can't accept this Jack, I can't wear this, I'll ruin it or stain it"

"No, its yours now, just take care of it so you can give it to one of your sons or your daughter"

I smile with tears running down my face, I walk over to him and embrace him in a big hug, "thank you..." I hesitate for a second, "dad"

After that last word leaves my mouth i hear him totally break down in my arms, which only makes me cry even more, "Allysa would be so proud of you honey!"

After a few moments we break apart, "we should stop being our inner babies and stop crying or else Elizabeth will say no to my horrendous face"

His laughter fills my ears which also makes my heart feel even fuller than what it did, "you're so beautiful no matter what sweaty, dont let anyone make you feel otherwise"

I stand up straight and put my hand up to my forehead like a soldier, "sir yes sir!" We both break out into laughter.

After a while of just messing around I finally went out and I stood up at the front of the isle, just waiting for the music to start, I was as nervous as ever, I felt like I was gonna vomiting my guts out, but I knew that once I saw my beautiful almost wife that it'll all be okay.

Elizabeth's POV

"Okay, send someone if you need anything honey!" Gracie waved and was about to leave the room.

"Actually..."

She turns back around, "what is it dear?"

"Would you walk me down the isle?"

She looked at me for a moment, than I saw her eyes get glossy, and a second later tears started to form in her eyes, "it would be a honor"

I walk over and embrace her in a short and loving hug, "thank you!"

"We better get going... your fiance is waiting already"

I nodded and took a few deep breaths.

Word count:1158
Next chapter will be when they actually become wives y'all!
Aaahhh I can't believe that they're bouta get married!
Hope everyone has a nice day/night <3