Alexa // one

"Don't leave me" Ally said as she ran back into her house to get her phone.

My name is Lexa and I've been in love with Ally for a year now, we're both currently fifteen, we met in a hospital, I was there cause my brother was in surgery from a horrible car accident that he had recently got in and she was there cause her mom was sick and was also going into surgery.

I lost my brother that day and she lost her mother later on that week, we both helped each other out with the loss of someone we loved a lot.

After a couple of months our friendship became bigger and than soon was started to be friends with benefits.

But she doesn't know that I'm completely in love with her, and I don't want to confess my feelings for her cause I'm scared of getting hurt by her.

We've been having sex for 6 months now and it's been pretty hard hiding it from my mom and her dad, especially since my whole family is homophobic.

I honestly just think it's her way of coping after losing her mom, she still hasn't healed fully, and to be completely honest I'm getting sick of the no strings attached now and just wanna confess now.

I hear her footsteps get louder as she runs up to me.

"I'm back" she says as she pants trying to get her breath back.

"So.. you gonna tell me where we're going now?" She had a brilliant idea to take me somewhere and she decided not to tell me where she's taking me until we're there.

Which she knows I don't like surprises so its really killing me by not knowing.

"Nope"

"I mean for all I know you're gonna take me somewhere to kill me"

"Maybe I am" she says with a evil laugh.

I push her and roll my eyes at her.

"Oh you know you love me" she says with a smirk.

"I really wish we were somewhere high so I can push you off if it" I say while smiling and rolling my eyes.

She puts a hand to her heart, "wow"

We both burst out laughing.

After thirty minutes of walking to the middle of nowhere, up a big hill she finally stops.

"Were here" she says with a big smile.

I look at her confused, "is this were you're gonna kill me?"

"Ha. Ha. Turn around and sit down"

I turn around and see the beautiful view of the city right as the sun is setting.

"Damn, how'd you find this spot?"

"I used to come here with my mom before she passed away, we'd come here and talk about life and our struggles, I haven't had the guts to come back here since she died"

I grab her hand, "thank you for sharing this gorgeous place with me"

She smiles and sits down so I sit down beside her.

After a while we start to talk about funny stuff of our passed and we start to plan stuff for the future, not knowing how much our lives will change in just a year.

After it got dark we than laid down and looked at the stars and counted how many shooting stars we can spot.

"Ally"

"Yeah?"

"Theres something I've wanted to tell you for so long but I've been scared to and I'm tired of hiding it now"

"You're actually straight?"

I burst out laughing, "no!"

"Oh thank god!" She looks at me, " than what is it?"

"I'm kinda like.... in love with you" I say with a awkward chuckle.

The air gets filled with nothing but silence which scares the fuck out of me.

I soon start to feel very anxious, I sit up and my leg starts to bounce from being so anxious and mostly nervous.

She than sits up and reaches out to grab my hand, "I'm in love with you too"

I look at her and she smiles, I smile back at her and she connects our lips.

After I need a breath of air i pull away, "This kinda feels like a movie"

She laughs, "it does"

"Damn, it's crazy to think that we've known eachother for a year now"

"It is"

"I am so grateful that I met you"

"I am too" she puts her head on my shoulder, "your birthday is coming up in a couple of months"

"Don't even mention it.." it stays quiet for a minute, "I still can't bekieve you convinced me that I had to fill in that form in the hospital to see when my birthday was" I giggle at the memory.

She bursts out laughing.

"Hey, I still can't believe you actually believed me when I told you I was a nurse and that you had to fill it in with your own information"

When I went into the waiting room to know what happened to my brother Ally came up to me in a nurse vest thing and a clip board and told me that I had to fill it out a form of myself to check on my brother.

She had a good laugh after the real nurse came over and I was confused, and than i had a good laugh when she almost got kicked out, after that time we talked for hours before i could see my brother, she helped me calm down and not think of the situation much.

And she was there after I got the news that my brother didn't make the surgery.

We've been inseparable since than, it's like the universe took someone important out of my life and put another important one in my life.

After a while of talking and laughing we went to the park and spent a while there and than went back to her house.

My phone starts to ring,"who is it?"

"Its b"

I answer,"hello?"

"Bitch, your mom just called me and asked if she could talk to you, why the fuck is she asking me that? You are lucky I told her you fell asleep while we were watching a movie and I asked her if you could just sleep over"

"I am so sorry, I know you asked me to stop asking you to cover my ass but something came up"

"What? Sex?"

"No B, I told her, and she said she felt the same and we spent the day together and it's just been like... such a relief," I clear my throat and whisper, "you know how bad I was getting... it's like this day was a break from feeling that way B"

She sighs, "okay, I'm glad, just warn me next time"

"Thanks B"

"Love you bitch"

"Love you too bitch"

I hang up and put my phone on Ally's nightstand, "what'd she say?"

"She covered my ass again for me"

"And what was it that you whispered?"

"Not important mama"

"I'm trusting you baby," I nod at her, and she signals to herself, "now c'mere baby"

I smile and go cuddle with her in her bed.

Word count: 1187
First chapter done yay!
I hope you all liked it.
And also you all will see the reason of why I started it where it started.
As always, I hope everyone is doing okay and is being good to your selves, I love you all❤