Thirty four

Alexa's POV

I wake up by the sun pouring itself onto my face forcing me to wake up, I turn off the music and turn my data on and take off the do not disturb, I leave my phone and have a small shower to wake me up, i walk to the kitchen and eat some cereal not wanting to make anything.

After that I go to the small gym room i have and work out a bit, i haven't done a work out in a while so after only thirty minutes of working out i already feel my body getting weak, i than walk back to my bedroom and undress myself, I give myself a shower only this time a longer one, taking all the time I want.

After getting dressed I check my phone and see that liz had texted me for a while after I turned my data off yesterday, and I had various messages from this morning.

-phone view-

Liz:good morning baby, I've tried to call you but it would just keep going to voicemail.
Liz: I thought we were gonna go on a date yesterday.
Liz: I'm sorry I was busy yesterday
Liz: i should've spent more time with you, I'm sorry.
Liz: I promise I'll try my best to make it up to you tonight if you'd like to go on a date tonight.
Liz: it's perfectly fine if you dont want you, I'll understand.
Alexa: it's okay honey, I should've understood
Alexa: and a date night sounds fun :)
Liz: no baby, I should've spent time with you.
Liz: yay, okay, do you want me to go pick you up later or do you wanna come spend the day here and than us just go when together when it comes to the time?
Alexa: uhm, how about you and the boys come over here?
Liz: okay, I'll bring some toys over with us, when it's time I'll just bring them back over here.
Alexa: okay.
Liz: I'll see you in 30 minutes.

-end of phone view-

After she sent that last message I decide to do a little more cleaning in all the other rooms.

After twenty minutes I go back to my room and put on a red full body bathing suit, (yall can imagine how you want the style to be) I than grab a big t-shirt and toss it over me and along with some sweats.

Five minutes later I hear the doorbell ring, i run downstairs and open up the door, I'm immediately engulfed with a big hug from Alex, "why did you leave yesterday, I woke up sad because you left" I look at him and he has a sad expression.

I internally pout and than I pick him up, "well, I needed to come clean my house and make sure no one had robbed anything" I tell him and his sad expression slowly goes away.

I than see liz walking up to us with Aaron in her arms, she walks in and before she can say anything Aaron immediately puts his arms out indicating that he wants me to hold him.

I smile and grab him with my free arm, "hi handsome"

"Hi wexa" he says with his cute baby voice he has.

I look at liz and I can see her fidgeting a little, and than she grabs alex and puts him down, than Aaron, she slowly gets a little closer to me and than wraps her arms around me, "I missed you"

I giggle at her and wrap my arms around her as well, "baby I've been gone not even a full twenty four hours"

"That's too long" she puts her face in the crook of my neck and feeling her hot breath graze my skin, smelling the usual vanilla and coconut scent of her shampoo, feeling her arms around me, slightly feeling how fast and hard her heart is pumping, feeling my love for her grow even more, and than to top it off feeling the boys arms wrapped around my legs, this... this is what I want for the rest of my life... this... this is home, this is what home will always be to me, no matter what.

"I love you" liz whispers and I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I love you" I whisper back.

Word count:725
I know, very short one, but I really wanted to end this chapter on a good note.
Maybe next one will be a very long one.
And perhaps there will be smut... idk...
Anygaysss I wanna thank all the ones who always vote, comment, and still are reading my book, I honestly didnt ever think I'd get this far with this book, I wanted to end up a bit of times and just delete it, but honestly after a rough day... coming to the comment section always makes my day, so thank you all <33