Fourteen

Bianca sees who I'm looking at and momentarily freezes, she looks at me again and her eyes soften knowing why I didn't wanna help Alex.

She pecks me a couple times and it actually helps me relax a little, the kiss deepens a little not too much but just enough to make me know that she is here for me.

"Okay Alex your mom is right there" I say pointing at Elizabeth.

"I'm scared she's gonna get mad, can you come with me?" He says shrinking the more time I take to answer his question.

I look at Bianca and she nods letting me know that she's okay with us getting closer, "of course buddy" I say and he grabs my hand as we walk towards elizabeth.

I look back at elizabeth and realize she's looking at us, and it looks like shes hurt by what she sees and it makes me wonder if she saw us kiss or if its cause its obvious that Bianca and I are dating, or it could also be because she was so terrified cause she couldn't find Alex.

We walk closer and Alex finally let's go of my hand and runs back to his mom, I let him go and I look back at Elizabeth and realize she's looking at mine and Bianca's intertwined hands and hasn't even hugged Alex back.

"Are you mad at me mommy?" He asks his voice starting to tremble and than she finally looks down and she hugs Alex.

"No! I'm so happy you are back baby! Please don't do that to me again!"

He nods and she looks back at me and sadly smiles and I smile back, Bianca looks at me and i look back at her, she smiles and I smile wider in hopes that she gets it as a thank you for being here for me.

"Mommy! That's Alexa's girlfriend, she's so nice!" He says all excited.

Fuck!

She looks back at me, "oh... I heard you were her bestfriend" she says confused.

"Yeah I am, but when I came here the other day than we started to date" she says proudly.

I just nod and smile when I remember how Bianca kept stuttering when she was confessing her feelings to me.

I stand there hoping that Bianca will say something but she ends up just talking with elizabeth.

I zone out and see that Aaron is waking up in the stroller and I get excited.

He sits up and rubs the sleep out of his eyes and blinking a little trying to get his eyes costumed to the light.

He looks around seeming confused until he sees me and smiles, "lessa!" He exclaimed as he sees me and puts his hands out for me to grab him.

I smile and look at elizabeth who is now looking at Aaron as well and Bianca is now too, she nods giving me permission and I unbuckle his seat belt and pick him up.

He hugs me tightly, well more like grasping my shirt with his tiny little hands, for some reason it makes me a little emotional maybe from missing my nephews and my eyes tear up.

I'm guessing Bianca realized so she puts her hand on the small of my back to remind me that it's okay.

I quickly blink away the tears and hope that Elizabeth didn't see, a moment later her and Bianca keep talking as I talk and play a little with Aaron.

"Miss you" he says and hugs me again.

"I missed you too buddy!" I say as I hug him back.

A moment later we're both laughing at stuff and trying to tickle eachother, I look to my side when I realize that someone is by me and realize its Bianca, "let's go babe" she looks a little upset so I don't complain.

I look back at Elizabeth and realize she's been looking at us, she also looks a little upset only more hurt than anything, I wonder if they argued about something, I'll ask Bianca when we get home.

I pick aaron up and get up off of the floor and walk back to Elizabeth.

He puts his forehead against mine and I smile at the little action, he pulls away and gives me a kiss; "lob you" he says already knowing that I'm leaving.

" I love you too" I say and kiss his little cheek and hug him one last time, he grasps my shirt with his little chubby hands and rests his head against my chest and I melt by this little action.

I still a glance at elizabeth and see that she's smiling sadly at us.

"Bye, Alexa I'll miss you" he says as he hugs my legs.

"I'll see you sometime later" I say hoping it'll ease him a little.

He smiles up at me as I hug him back, he pulls away and goes back to Elizabeth, "bye" Elizabeth says with a sad smile and it only makes me wanna hug her until what ever it is that's bothering her makes it all go away, but I can't so instead I walk back to Bianca I look back and Aaron and Alex are waving goodbye.

I wave goodbye and once Elizabeth starts to strap aaron back in Bianca turns me slightly and picks my chin up so I'm looking directly at her, she smiles softly and automatically makes ms smile, she pulls me in and gives me a soft kiss, I kiss back and Elizabeth accidentally enters my mind.

I try to rid her from my mind but I can't, I feel eyes on me and I guess Bianca does too cause we both pull away at the same time I look to my side and right than I see Elizabeth turn and walk away.

Watching her walk away makes me want to go after her but I know I can't do that to either of us three, so I look at Bianca and put on the best fake smile I can make and she seems to buy it cause she smiles back at me.

I grab her hand and we walk back to my car, on the drive back to my house Bianca has her music on in the car and she thinks I can't talk while driving cause she's never been in a car with me driving, so the whole ride home I'm grateful she doesn't think me not talking is suspicious, I keep zoning out most the time thinking about Elizabeth and I don't know why.

Word count: 1096
Sooo... I was thinking abt making another book after this one but of when Alexa meets Alicia.