Thirty three

-timeskip two weeks-

Alexa's POV

As we're driving up to Elizabeth's house I look in the backseat and see the boys still sleeping, "I can't believe you" I say to her with a big smile on my face that i so badly try to hide.

"What?" Liz asks and when she turns to face me a big smile spreads on her face as well.

Before I say anything I grab her jaw softly and pull her towards me, I connect our lips for a sweet and loving small kiss.

I pull away, "I can't believe you took me to go see them"

"I can't believe when we went and saw your mom she actually liked me" liz says.

"Me either, I honestly thought that there would actually be some sort of homophobicness in her"

"Baby, let's go out tomorrow, yeah?" She grabs my hand and looks at me with nothing but hope in her eyes.

"Of course my love" I lean over my seat but my seat belt stops me and she starts giggling at me, I contain my laughs until she tries to reach over and her seatbelts stops her, I than cover my mouth and laugh as slowly as possible not wanting to wake up the kids.

She sits back and pouts like a little kid, I smile and unbuckle both of us and lean in and connect our lips once more, she puts her hand on the side of my face and I do the same, our kiss filled with nothing but pure love.

"Ewww" we both break apart and look in the back seat and Alex is looking at us with a disgusted face, "I never gonna kiss anyone" he says and we both start laughing.

After taking the kids in liz made some food for us two and alex, Aaron was still too tired so I gave him a warm bath.

"You're so handsome" I say as I'm putting on his pjs.

He grabs my face with his chubby little baby hands and gives my cheek a kiss.

I giggle which makes him giggle too, "I wove you" he says to me and I cant help but look away for a second and blink away my tears.

I pick him up and take us to his bed, "I love you too" i give him a big kiss on his head, I lay him down on his bed.

"Seep me?" I look at him confused for a second not knowing what he means.

A smile spreads on my face when I finally realize what he means, "now that you suggested it, I do kinda feel a little tired" I walk around the other side and lay in the small bed with him.

"Yayy" he says and scrunched up his shoulders and put his hands up to his mouth hiding his little smile.

I giggle at him and lay my head down and pull the covers over the both of us, after a few seconds I feel the bed moving and than i feel him cuddle up to my side.

I smile and put my arm around him, soon after sleep taking over.

Elizabeth's POV

"What is taking her so long?" I check my watch and she's been putting Aaron to bed for almsot a hour now, "I'm gonna go check on your brother and Alexa" I tell alex.

"Okay, do I have to wait for you to get back?"

"No honey, you can just eat now, thank you for being so patient" I give him a kiss on his forehead and walk off to the boys room.

I open the door silently, and when I look inside my heart melts, tears fill up my eyes as I see the beautiful sight in front of me.

Alexa sleeping on her back with Aaron on top of her stomach, his feet in her face and his head half way off of her body.