One

My name is alexa, currently 17 my birthday is in two weeks which most people would be excited to be turning 18, only my mom said that as soon as I'm 18 I am out of her house and no longer her daughter for sinning and being gay.

"And so he was scared that maybe he was gay, and it was so sad cause he was scared to be gay cause he knew how he'd be treated" my bestfriend Bianca.
She's one of the few who know I'm gay and accepts and supports me.

"And what did you say?" She was currently telling me how her guy friend thought that he was gay cause he had sex with a woman who had a dick.

"I told him that it doesn't make him gay just because the girl is intersex"

"I'm glad you were there for him" we both smiled at eachother.

We were currently in my room just catching up since we haven't seen eachother for about a week.

"Dude, I got a message and this business woman asked if I wanted a sugar mommy" I told her remembering how funny it was to get a random snap like that.

"What the hell"

"Yeah, I don't even know what she looks like though" I said looking at our messages from earlier.

"Ask her for one" she said sitting with her legs crossed getting more interested into the conversation.

"Tell me what to say"

Me: Yes I would love a sugar mommy, but may I see what you look like?

Sugar mommy: yes, of course.

*sends snap*

She was absolutely stunning, she looked like she was actually barley in her 20s she has a great body and the picture was her in a suit which made her just that much more hotter, she had a very pretty face, she had nice cheekbones her jawline was almost perfect, blue eyes, full lips, nice brows, and the best part was that it all seemed to be just natural beauty.

"Brooo, look she's better than what I thought!" I exclaimed gawking over her image.

"Let me see!" Bianca said ripping my phone outa my hands

"Hey! Give that back!" I squealed grabbing my phone back.

Sugar mommy: I'd like to give you your first pay.

She wants to already pay me?

Me: I can't take the money if I havent done anything for you yet.

Sugar mommy: that's okay, you can make it up to me.

I can already almost see a smirk on her face.

"Bro, isn't this kinda illegal since I'm not exactly 18 yet?"I asked Bianca not wanting this woman to get in trouble

"Tell her your age than"

Me: uh, there is one thing though, I'm not exactly 18 yet.

Sugar mommy: well how old are you than?

Me: I'm 17 but I'll turn 18 in two weeks.

"She just saw it and didn't answer" i started to get frustrated after 15 min of her leaving it on open. "Well I guess that's that" I said puffing out a frustrated breath of air.

"Well that's dumb" by this point bianca wasn't even really listening to me.

"Fucking bitch" I said watching her just stare at her phone.

"You're a little bitch" she says with a dumb smirk on her face.

After Bianca left I decided to eat dinner and just go to bed since it was almost midnight and I was pretty tired.

The next few days have gone by really quick considering my brother and his wife came home to visit for a while and my sister in law decided to give me her vape since she didn't like to vape anymore.

"Thanks dude, how much do I owe you?" I asked my friend linda which is also my sister in law.

None of my family other than my mom know I'm gay so everyone still treats me the same but my mom.

"Honestly it was just sitting there not really getting used" she said handing me the brand new vape

"Nonsense its brand new" I said grabbing my wallet.

"Dude I'm serious" she said giggling at how stubborn I can be.

"Well, thanks" I said nudging her side with my sholder

A few more days went by with me spending time with my family, each night I got less and less sleep knowing these were my last days with them and they didn't even know.

Word count: 802
Ik it's a short first chapter, but just wanted to say that this is pretty much my first book ever, so yeah..
Comment, vote n all that stuff.
Stay horny cause the next chapter may or may not contain smut 👀