Thirty five

(Longest chapter yet)

Alexa's POV

"Okay baby are you ready?"

"Babe, you do know we could've just had a casual date"

"I wanna do something special for you"

"Okay, yeah I'm ready"

"Okay, our ride should be here anytime"

"Babe we couldve driven ourselves"

"Baby.."

"Right,okay, im sorry"

She giggles at me and intertwines our hands, I suddenly feel her hit breath on my neck and feel her nose graze my skin, "I love you" she whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

Before I can do anything or say anything the doorbell rings making us both jump.

Elizabeth opens the door, "miss Elizabeth, your limo awaits"

"Limo?" I look at liz.

"Honey"

"Right right"

"Baby I'm gonna make sure the babysitter is fine and than I'll join you"

I nod and we part ways, "miss..." the driver says making me slightly jump forgetting he was by my side.

"Just call me Alexa"

"Of course miss Alexa"

I sigh knowing he won't just call me by my first name, he opens the door for me and I sit inside immediately in awe by how fancy the limo is.

A minute later the door opens and liz comes in, "hi baby" she looks at me all excited.

"Baby a limo?"

"Yes, okay I'm just gonna tell you right now... have you realized that we never actually cut off the sugar mommy contract? Sooo I decided that before you realized that than I would take you out and treat you like a real sugar mommy would"

"But-"

"But nothing baby"

I sit back and fold my arms angrily and automatically pout, "fine!"

I hear liz giggle at me which makes me look out the window on my side, but than I feel her cold finger tips grip my jaw, she turns my head so we can be face to face, the way she has nothing but a smirk on her face makes me lightheaded knowing where this is going.

Smut warning.

She pulls me on top of her and her hands immediately go to my ass, she takes her right hand off to grab my neck, she pulls me towards her and whispers in my ear, "let mommy take very good care of you all night"

With no words being able to come out of my mouth I simply nod, she whispers again, "good girl"

Hearing those words makes me a little wet, usually I'm the one using those words, but now hearing them from someone I love... now all I want is to be called that.

Before we can kiss or do anything she sits me back down on the seat, "why- why'd you-"

"Because we're almost at the restaurant"

"But you can't just make me feel the way I feel and than expect me to turn it off"

"If you're a good girl.. than yes I do expect you to turn it off"

I try my best to think about something else, but all that comes to my mind is liz and i having sex, I feel Elizabeth's hand on my leg and I look at her, "turn it off.." she spreads my legs a little just to make me stop clenching my thighs to relieve the pressure.