"That is really tough, Mrs Ayaan is best" The other one told.

These two idiots.

"Hey, what is your name? " I asked them by looking one after another.

"I am Prithvi" One of them said. He is like his name with strong muscular body with full shaved moustache and beard. Ironed clothes and in shirted them. Light color shirt and jeans pants. He has a tough voice. I smiled at him and looked at the other one.

"It is Aman" He has a dimple on his left cheek and he often smiles unlike the other one. He is not muscular like Prithvi but he is taller than him. He too light coloured shirt. Is it any uniform.. He has beard and moustache.

"Why don't you go with.. Your sir" I asked

"Do you mean your husband? " Aman smiled by showing his dimples

It is awkward as hell. I nodded my head.

"Our duty is here Mrs Ayaan, to protect you. " prithvi said with a tough voice.

"Protecting me? " I asked

"As a CBI officer's wife, there is a lot of danger " Aman nodded at his own statement.

CBI officer. He is not any constable. He may be high ranked one. This house and everything is surely his own. Thank god, I didn't opened my mouth about constable.

They looked at me amusingly, "madam.. What happened? " Prithvi asked.

"Mrs Ayaan, is it paining? " Aman asked

I looked at Prithvi, I think he got it.

"Sorry Mrs samshudheen. " This man.

"I am fine, I am having a terrible head ache. I will be fine after took a small nap. "

I stood up and climbed to bed after smiling at them.

"Have a good sleep" Aman said before closing the door and walking away.

Those two idiots gone. Oh, I forget to call Ammi, she was calling me. Quickly I walked to my phone and it is placed on charged, may be the two idiots put it on.

"Hello Ammi" I called and she attended kn the first ring like she was waiting for my call.

"Neha, what happened? Why are you screaming. Does anything happened. I s Ayaan there? Do I need to come? "

"Ammi relax. Nothing happened. You may please take a rest there. I got a little electric shock. "

"Are you fine. Do you need to go hospital"

"No Ammi, I am perfectly fine. The two Id.. The gunman were here. There is nothing to worry " I heard her sigh.

We chatted for some time and she told Fahad will come after two days. That news make me relaxed. Finally I got some one to talk.

After everything I don't know when sleep over took me. I opened my eyes only to meet his eyes. He is looking at me with some expression and his hand.... Wait... His hand is on my head. Was he caressing me? Am I a child? I looked at him and his hand.

He take his hand back and looking everywhere but not me.

"What happened? " He asked

"Nothing" I replied.

"I heard that you got an electric shock"

"The two idiots told you? "I asked. And he is smiling.

"Giving names is your speciality " He smirked.

"Actually what happened? " Didn't he know that I got a shock. He may not understand simple language.

"My finger got electric impulse and it synapsed then my brain got message immediately and it passed by letting me know that I am in pain. Then I screamed with releasing my finger at that instant when the action  potential reached my finger. " I looked at him. I think he will now understand it.

He nodded his head without any expression. "You may please take some rest" He patted my head and looked at him.

"But I need to tell you something. I thought what you asked and I discussed with me thoroughly. " I said with a serious expression.

"Discussed with you? " He raised his eye brow.

"Yeah, do I need to discuss it with the two idiots then? " I asked, this man.... How he got in CBI. No brain at all.

"Go ahead" Be said.

🕶🕶🕶
How are you everyone?

Giving update after a long time.

I thought to unpublish the book and republish after a while, the  I noticed the number of readers.. It is nearing 2k, so I changed my decision. 🙃🙃😉