Smell of Art part 4

Start from the beginning

There was a little awkward moment between the two Funk Trolls.

Blues then confessed, "Look, Darnell, you know what, I don't care about a stupid pimple. It's just the makeup that's weird."

"All I did it so that... you would like me," Darnell admitted.

"D, I wouldn't come here today if I didn't like you."

"For real?"

Yes! Can we just start over?"

"Well, I really have to think about this, YES!"

Blues smiled in response that Darnell wanted to continue this date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Aggie went back to Reef who was still sitting on her trap.

"Hey, I'm still dry!" Reef laughed, "And I didn't get any inspiration. I think our entry is perfect enough."

"Uh, Reef," Aggie was a little shy to tell Reef the truth, "Could you please get down from there? I kinda need to talk to you about something."

"Oh, sure, what's up?" The Rock-dressed Techno Troll asked.

"Well, it's kinda hard to say-" Before Aggie can explain, she accidentally pushed the lever as the trap door opened, and Reef fell into a tub of soapy water. Reef poked his head out of the water, and spat out some from his mouth. He was all wet, and even his Rock clothes are wet, "I am so sorry! That was a total accident!" Aggie said pitifully.

"Why is this water all soapy?" Reef wondered, feeling the soapiness of the water.

"Okay, the water's soapy because I put soap in it," Aggie squeaked.

"What for? Why did you do that?"

"Because I'm a real jerk."

"Oh no, you're not a jerk. You're my friend."

"Okay, so, as a friend, I have to be honest. Reef, you stink," Aggie confessed, "I'm sorry."

Reef's face dropped from smile to frown... in confusion, "I do?"

"I mean, has anybody told you that before?" Aggie questioned.

"Well, no," Reef tried to recall who called him he's stinks. Then, he did remember who, "Actually, Synth told me, and I keep forgetting that because I was playing Rock music so loud."

Aggie nodded understandably, "Interesting."

"Well, I mean, I guess I could just take a bath more. It's no big deal," the Techno Troll said.

"GREAT!" The Magic Musical Troll cheered happily, "But Reef, if that's what you want, 'cause you know, I don't take care if you take a bath!"

"Well, then I won't."

"That's it! Back in the tub you go!"

Aggie pushed Reef's head back into the water to clean himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, it's time for the art competition. Aggie and Reef dragged their diorama of the whole Trolls Kingdom in TrollsTopia to show Poppy and Branch their entry.

After the two leaders of Pop judged every art entry in the competition, they finally decided who could be their winners.

"And the pair of winners for this first art competition in TrollsTopia is..." Poppy pulled a paper from the envelope, and read the names, "Aggie and Reef!"

The two Trolls gasped surprisingly. They won. Branch gave the trophy to Aggie and Reef as the Techno Troll received it.

"We won!" Reef raised his arm, spreading more bad smell, and the Trolls around them fainted from the smell, just like Aggie's vision.

Aggie was surprised and confused why Reef is still stinky, "Reef, I made you take a bath for almost an hour. Why are you still stink?"

Reef smelled his own arm, and theorized, "Hmm, maybe we've been dragging the diorama for so long, I've been sweating for an hour."

Aggie just stared and nodded before slowly smiling, "Okay, that explains it."

"Here, Aggie, I think this belongs to you," Reef handed the trophy to Aggie.

But Aggie then realized Reef did most of the work for the competition, and it was idea of making the troll Kingdom diorama in the first place, so she slowly pushed the try back to him, No, Reef. You've earned it than I did."

This made Reef happy, "Thanks, partner," he gently punched Aggie's shoulder before leaving with the trophy.

Branch recovered from fainting as he saw Reef leaving with the trophy instead of Aggie taking it, "So, you gave up the trophy?" He asked her.

"Yeah. I think the Troll deserved better than I do," Aggie nodded. She was doing the right thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is the end of my episode. I hope you guys like this. This episode may have brought comedy, but also has a lesson: Don't judge a book by its cover or "Don't judge a troll by his looks, smells, habit, etc."

Vision:
Aggie saw Reef wrapping his arms around her
Aggie saw Blues grossing out on Prince D's face
Aggie saw she and Reef won the art competition, and the Trolls around them fainted by the smell.
Aggie saw the diorama got half-destroyed.

Reef Marina doesn't belong to me.

These 4-part episode/story was based on an old Disney sitcom show, That's So Raven.

Next story coming soon!

Here's a bonus scene

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dickory was sitting on Aggie's trap with a tub of water under him, "Boy, when you have a problem, and people don't point it out, you can lose perspective! If I have a problem, I would not want people to be around the bush!" He told Reef while spitting on him while he talked. Reef was annoyed when the Yodeler spat on him while talking, "So, I have one word which will change your life forever: Antiperspirant!"

Reef nodded as he has enough of the Yodeler's spitting habit as he pushed a lever, opening the trap door where Dickory was sat on, and he feel down the tub.

The short Yodeler clung himself at the edge off the tub, and spat water out of his mouth, "Pathetic!"