1

Hello you beautiful people! Wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and a prosperous year ahead! Wish you all get the world's happiness!❤️🥰 An roller coaster ride it has been huh? can't wait to have more with you! I was super excited so thought to drop the first chapter a little early! I can't wait for this book! Hope you all enjoy🥰❤️!

________________________________

    A Netflix original

             Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai
              Tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
              Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
               Ye tu kabhi soch na sake🦋

A girl of age 24 was sitting on her tummy while swaying her legs in the air as the wind blew her beautiful short brown locks all over her face.
She scrunched her button nose up making the spectacles on her nose be on the right position she continued typing in her phone while smiling.
Suddenly a squeal interrupted her,Shehnazzzz oh my god see who's on the SCREEN AGAIN! Oh my freaking god he's looking so yummy.
Wait he got a haircut ?

Shehnaz rolled her long beautiful eyes at her friend and ignored her talks while she typed down smiling.
The friend shook her whole body and said, Shehnaz see na !!
Shehnaz huffed and said, Riya, I am not interested in your stupid crush nor I am interested in this super OVER HYPED GAME.
Riya shrugged and continued gawking at the man on the screen who was playing so effortlessly.

Andddddd ONCE AGAIN SIDHARTH SHUKLA WINS THE WHOLE GAME WITH HIS UNBEATABLE BATING SKILLS. THE INDIAN CRICKET TEAM IS GENUINELY SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM AS A CAPTAIN AND HE AGAIN PROVES IT HOW!!!!!

The whole crowd is chanting one mantra, SIDHARTH, SIDHARTH, SIDHARTH!!!
Sir what would you like-

Riya shouted Shehnazzzz!! Why did you switch off the Tv? I wanted to hear my baby talk!
Shehnaz glared at her and said because my wattpad story is more important that your stupid celeb crush !!!
Riya huffed and said Why do you hate him? Don't you see how freaking gorgeous he is? With his jet black shiny hair and his beautiful cute eyes and oh damn that Boddyy!!
Shehnaz ignored her and continued to complete her wattpad story, while Riya again started to stalk Sidharth Shukla on Instagram.

Shehnaz hummed to herself as she completed another chapter of her book and smiled.
Writing fictions gave her peace which nothing in the world could ever.
She looked around in the room and rolled her eyes, it was Riya's room and it was covered with all celebrities posters but the most were of Sidharth Shukla.
She shuddered at the name, it was something about him that she never liked nor she ever cared. All she thought was that he and his game was over over hyped.

She closed her eyes as she had to wake up tomorrow for her office timings.

Meanwhile somewhere in Dubai right now,
SIDHARTTH SIDHAAARTH! SIDHARRRTH SIDHAAARTH!
A man of 26 years wearing the navy blue uniform with a cap on his head with the sweat and little blood dropping through his arm walked graciously to the place where the interviewers were anxiously waiting for the man of the match.
He looked around as the whole stadium was chanting his name like a prayer they could never forget.

He smiled and closed his eyes and felt the moment for a minute.
He walked to the kept chairs and sat in the middle while his coach who was beaming with pride Mr. TP Sharma kept a hand on his hand smilingly.
The reporters started with his interview and he answered this all very smartly and wittily which had many in spilts and awe.
Sidharth smiled and said, Gentlemen I haven't slept since long and I can't wait to eat my food so please let's make it a last question?
The last interviewer which was a woman of 50s faked smiled at him and then said, We all know about your Player attitude on and OFF FIELD TOO. Every beautiful woman to ever exist have been tagged with you, will you ever settle down or continue your ways?

The woman smirked at him while Sidharth wetted his lips and then said, Um maam all the beautiful woman to ever exist? Then why isn't your name tagged with mine?
The woman blushed while everyone hooted at his smooth answer.
With this he thanked everyone and got out of the field leaving the fans screaming his name to have his another look again.

MEHBOOOBA MEHBOOBA MEHBOOBA MEHBOOOBA OOOOOO!
AAAAAAA! Shehnaz held her ears as she groggily opened her eyes and saw her flatmate screaming the lyrics while dancing early in the freaking morning.
Shehnaz groaned and saw she had to get ready for the job right now.
She quickly hurried and took a shower and wore simple jeans and a yellow top and wore her flats and ran towards her car after giving a kiss to Riya.

She drove quickly and saw the building of her company she was working in, Netflix India.
She quickly parked her car and got out and smiled at the guard who beamed at her back.
After doing a quick HI's to everyone she sat in her light purple cabin.
One think she loved about her job was that she could decorate her cabin the way she wanted.
She smiled as she sprayed Strawberry scent everywhere in her room and opened her laptop to start her work.

In an hour she heard a knock and saw Devansh, the manager of her department and also a chipku.
He gave her a lopsided grin which made Shehnaz cringe internally.
Devansh- Boss is calling you in his office now.
Shehnaz panicked and said What why? I still have my deadline to complete?
Devansh shrugged while Shehnaz quickly ran to her boss's room.

Mr. Verma is the most Khadus and irritated man in the world and Shehnaz tried always to be in his good books.
Shehnaz knocked and said May I come in sir?
Mr. Verma looked up and smiled at Shehnaz which made Shehnaz shocked and she looked around seeing if the smile was for someone else.
Mr. Verma pointed his finger at her and said Come Shehnaz quickly!

Shehnaz shook her head and entered the office and sat on the leather chair opposite him and smiled at him anxiously.
Shehnaz- Sir is it about my new fiction web series? Don't worry I am on it and you are gonna love it as always!
Mr. Verma smiled and said That I know Ms. Gill that you have the best writing skills in our office that's why I need your help.
Shehnaz smiled and said I have no problem what is it sir?

Mr. Verma cleared his throat and slowly started to speak, Um.. er we are going to make a documentary kind of short web series on the life of someone.
Shehnaz nodded and said that's great sir but why are you telling this to me?
Mr. Verma said, Because the orders have come from the higher department that they want your style of writing, a bit of dreamy fiction and reality too. But don't worry they have also promised double income and a new flat to stay which the company is gonna pay and also the travel expense.

Shehnaz- What travel expense sir?
Mr. Verma- Actually you would have to travel a lot in this time to make the movie to understand the person clearly.
Shehnaz looked at him shocked and said Sir you know I like to write my fictions sitting in one place and not roam around as I am not an reporter or a documentary writer!
Mr. Verma smiled nervously and said Shehnaz the problem is you can't say No. Because my boss had seen our work and is adamant to have you as the main writer.

Shehnaz massaged her forehead and slowly said, Who's the person I am gonna make a whole damn web series on!
Mr. Verma smiled happily and said You know you would love him! Every girl likes him,
He is Sidharth shukla.

************************************

OKAY SO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE FIRST SHORT STORY IS HERE!
Tell me how was it?

Comment and vote 🥰❤️