"Note: Got burnt after a firework hit me... on someone's birthday," Laguna narrowed her eyes at Aggie, recalling on her birthday.

"Don't y'all wanna fix huurr hauurr?" Gust suggested.

"No thanks. It'll grow back," Laguna said.

"Laguna, you need to style your hair, and I'll help you," Melody took out a scissor from her pocket.

"Not until I finish this research about Aggie's psychic vision," the female Techno Troll wrote her hypothesis on her notepad

"Maybe we should rest from researching for now. Aggie's psychic vision powers are so complex," Rhythm said as she took the helmet off of Aggie.

"Hey, someone here is missing," Poppy looked around, and noticed that every Troll who knew Aggie's secret was here except her boyfriend, "Where's Branch?"

"Come to think of it, he's not here since we started researching," Biggie noted.

"We better go and check him," Lownote said as the others nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his bunker, Branch was alone, sitting down on his desk, and making a tower of cards. Suddenly, someone knocked above, and his tower of cards fell down.

"Branch!" Poppy yelled while knocking on the boulder that covers the bunker, "Branch! Are you in there?!"

Branch opened the door up, and poked his head out, "Uh, hey, everyone. What's going on?"

"The question is what are you doing staying in your bunker for a whole day?" Delta sked

"Yeah, you missed the demonstration of my vision," Aggie added.

"Well, I... I'm not in a mood coming out of my bunker today, so... Good day!"

When Branch closed the door, Poppy opened it again, and used her hair to grab her boyfriend out.

"Branch, I know you, and I know there's a reason why you want to stay in your bunker for a whole day," Poppy narrowed her eyes while her face leaned closer to Branch's face, manipulating him to answer.

Branch scoffed in response, "Pfft. There's no reason. I just want to be alone for just one day in my very own home."

"But there are a lot of things we can for today," Guy Diamond said.

"Yeah, we already done made ayy list," Holly took out the list from her hair, and one of the things on the list was crossed out, "Though one is already out since we done decided ta stop researching about Aggie's visions faw today."

"Now, get in here, Dubstep, and let's have some fun!" Synth pulled both Branch's arms, and dragged him along, and the rest of the Trolls followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All day, the Trolls showed Branch how to have fun without hiding inside his bunker.

The Techno Trolls were having a great rave in techno Lagoon, but Branch wasn't in a mood to rave.

The Snack Pack was showing him how to make colorful cotton candy.

The Country Trolls were doing a rodeo to entertain him while the others watched a cheered

The Funk Trolls took him on a spaceship ride with tricks and loops, which made Branch puke a bit.

The Classical Trolls were making melodic happy Classical music.