Part 40 Annoyed

Kate's POV

I woke up on the couch with a blanket on me. I sat up and looked around, Connor was no where to be found. There wasn't even a note... That's not normal of him.... I grabbed my phone and texted him.

K- Hey babe, It's me, is everything alright? You aren't in the house and you didn't even leave a note... Text me when you have a second.

Right when it was sent, it was read, I waited for a reply, but there was nothing. This was a bit weird... I shrugged, and looked at the time. 5:49pm. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I got a can of arizona and picked up the home phone. I looked through the phone book and found the number to the nearest pizza place.

I called the pizza place, and I ordered my usual, a medium sized, extra cheese pizza.

I decided to text Connor saying that i got a pizza for him and I for dinnr.

K- Hey Con, I ordered a pizza for us, please come home soon, I miss your cuddles.

And again, the text was read, but there was no reply. I got a bit confused and annoyed. I called Connor. And, as if he was waited on the other side of the line, the call was declined.

I was offically annoyed. The doorbell rang and I walked over, I opened the door and saw the pizza delivery guy. "Pizza for Kate?" he asked.

"That's me." I said, smiling wide.

"Beautiful smile." he said, looking at me all over.

"Uh... Thanks.... How much for the pizza?"

"I'll give it to you for free."

"Really? What's the catch?"

"Smart girl." He smirked. "Let me taste your pussy, I bet you taste delicious."

No." I said, and gave him a $20 bill, knowing I gave him a $2.20 tip. I grabbed the pizza box and he wrote something on the check and gave it to me.

I quickly closed the door and locked it. I walked into the kitchen and set the pizza box down on the island counter. I looked at the check, and on the back, wrote Hey hot babe, call me sometime, 630-099-1834 <3

"Ew." I said to myself. I crubled the paper up and threw it into the trash.

I opened up the pizza box, and grabbed two slices and put them on a paper plate and then walked over to the living room, and sat on the couch.

I took out my phone and tweeted, Eating Dinner.... Alone...

I frowned and went to my messages. I clicked on my conversation with Connor and texted him.

K- Hey babe, I'm about to eat dinner, would you like me to wait for you?

I waited for a minute, and the message was read, and suprisingly, he answered.

C- No, it's alright, just go ahead and eat, I'll be home late.

K- Are you okay? You left at like 3 and it's 7 now....

C- I'm just at the gym right now... I gtg Bye love.

Love? Alright? He never says those words.....

I put my phone away and ate my pizza.... Alone....