Part 18 Dinner

Connor's POV

Kate turned off the stove and put the pasta in a big bowl, and drizzled the sauce on top of it.

"mmmmm" I said, rubbing my stomach. "That looks good."

Kate giggled.

I grabbed a plateful, and Kate did the same.

We walked into the dinning room and sat on the chairs, next to each-other.

I took a bite. "Mmmmmm this is so much better than how it looks." I said.

"Ok, what do you want?" she asked me.

"How- What- I don't want anything."

"mmmhmmm." she hummed sarcastically.

"ok fine, the O2l boys need a place to stay for a couple of days, thye got kicked out of they're house.... I was wondering since we have a bunch of extra room-"

"Extra rooms? We only have 3 and one of those are for the baby!"

"So is that a no....?"

"Ok fine, they can stay... but they have to share rooms, and no parties, oh god please no parties."

"Thanks babe." I said and kissed her cheek. "I love you!!!" I said as ahe wiped the pasta sauce off her cheek.

"yea yea." she said.

"So you don't love me back?" I said, acting hurt.

"Love you too." she said. "your just lucky I'm leaving for Massachusetts tomorrow."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." She said and took both of our empty plates and walked into the kitchen.

I followed her. "Lemme help." I said.

"It's fine, I got it." she said.

"I'll wash the dished don't worry, it's the least I can do."

"Ok fine," she said and stepped away.

I washed the dishes. Once I was done I walked into the living room and sat down, next to Kate. I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Make sure no parties. okay?" She asked me.

"I promise." I said and kissed the top of her head.

She snuggled up in my arm, and we watched Mean Girls together.