Part 24 Morning

Connor's POV

I woke up and I grabed my phone. I turned it on and looked at the time. 9:32am.

I remembered that I needed to skype Kate the second I woke up. I turned my laptop on and called her. Before I could even blink, she answered.

"Good morning my sleepy prince." she said.

"Good morning Kate." I chuckled.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"Great! The bed is so comfy!!!!!" she said and bounched on the bed.

I chuckled. "When are you planning on going to get your dress?"

"one, corection try them on, I don't know if I will like and two, I'm going in....." she looked at her watch, and then she looked at me. "And about a hour or two."

"I can't wait to see your dress, I wish I could see it." I whined.

"Well that would be bad luck tho."

"Ughhhhh."

Once after a second or two, Andrea poped into the screan. "HI CONNOR!!" she screamed.

"hello andrea." I said.

Then Lia jumped into the screen, and said, "HELLO CONNOR! THANK GOD YOU CALLED KATE OR SHE WOULDV'E-" she got cut off by kate plancing her hand on her mouth.

"Wouldv'e what?" I asked.

"Wouldv'e annoyed us so much we had to jump off the balcony." Andrea said, finishing Lia's sentence.

"Annoyed you with what.....?" I said.

"With-" Andrea said, befoer she could get caught off with Kate covering her mouth.

Kate sceamed and took her hand off of Lia's mouth. "YOU LICKED MY HAND!!! EWWW!!!!" She screamed.

I laughed.

"SHE KEPT ANNOYING US BECAUSE SHE MISSES YOU!" Lia said, then both her and Andrea made kissy faces.

Kate's cheeks turned red as blood. I then laughed hysterically.

"stawppppp!" Kate said and then pushed the other girls off the bed.

I laughed even harder.

"Ugh I gotta go kill two girls.... I'll call you later?" she said.

"Yea ok" I chuckled. "Bye babe." I said.

"Bye." she belw a kiss and then ended the call.

I chuckled and shut my laptop off. I put on a shirt and some basketball shorts and went downstairs for a cup of coffee.

I made a cup of coffee, and sat on the couch and talked with the boys.