Part 30 Wait... What Are You Doing

A/N: There will be sexual descriptions in this chapter, so if you feel uncomfortable, you might not want to read this chapter.

Kate's POV

After Connor ended the call, I looked at the time, 9:45pm.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Andrea and Lia.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey...." Andrea said, I could tell something was bothering her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, stepping aside, so they could walk in. The girls walked in and they sat on the foot of the bed.

"We should stay in the same room tonight...." Lia said.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"We both got a text from Connor... I think it's best for us to stay together...." Andrea said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing too bad," I could tell Lia was lying, "I think we should just stay together tonight...."

"Just please just agree with us...." Andrea said, I could see a bit of fear in her eyes. "I promise it's fo rthe best."

"Maybe we should just tell her." Lia whispered to Andrea, I think she thought I couldn't hear them. Andrea shook her head. "Connor said no." Andrea whispered back.

"I can hear you." I said.

Andrea sighed and said, "Okay, fine" she took out her phone, and I read the text Connor sent her.

C:Hey Andrea, please just stay with Kate tonight, and make sure you guys stay together.

A: Why? Is everything okay?

C: No we just found out that-

I was inturupted with a knock on the door. I stood up and Andrea grabed my hand, "Don't open it." she warned me.

I pulled my hand out of her grip and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Dom and Kian. I smiled and opened the door.

"Oh hey, how are ya?" I said.

"Wonderful... Anyone else here?" Kian asked.

"Yea, Andrea and Lia." I said, as Andrea and Lia walked up.

Dom grabbed them by the arm and pulled them out of the room.

"What's he doing?" I asked, confused.

Kian closed the door bbehind him, with his foot, and said, "Doing what I told him to do."

"Why'd you-" I started to say before Kian cut me off by putting his pointer finger on my lips. I could smell a hin of alcohol on it.

Kian pushed me against the wall and kissed and sucked on my neck, giving me a hickey.

"W-wait... What a-are you doing?" I said, getting a bit scared.

"Shhhhh" he said, kissing my collar-bone.

"Kian stop.... " I said.

Kian snaked his hand down my shorts, "Not even a bit wet huh? I guess I'll have to change that." he said.

"Kian I'm pregnant."

"Then we can raise this baby together."

"You're gonna hurt it."

"I'll go gentle, don't worry." he said. "now shhhhh"

He took his hand out of my shorts and pushed me to the floor, making me kneel, I knew exactly what he was gonna tell me to do. "Stop Kian," I said. "Seriously."

"Fine," he said, as he grabbed me by my hair and threw me onto the bed.

"Kian stop... Please" I said, about to cry.

Kian pulled my shorts down and looked at my panties. "Still not wet?" he asked.

"Kian stop." I said, sitting up.

He grabbed 2 pairs of handcuffs from his back pocket, he walked over to me and handcuffed my hands to the head of the bed, one on each side.

"Stop." I said.

He swung my hips so they were at the side of the bed. I slid his fingers around the hem of my panites. "You didn't even wear lace for me? Just plain black?" he said.

"Kian stop." I said in a stern voice.

He walked over to the table and grabbed a pice of duct tape. He walked over to me and put it on my mouth. He smirked then went back to where he was before.

He slid my panties off and rubbed my entrance in a circular motion.

I screamed with the duct tape on my mouth.

He stuck three fingers in my entrance. He went in and out, side to side, he was trying his very best to get something out of me, he wanted me to moan... and sadly, I did.

He smirked and climbed onto the bed, hovering over me, with his legs on each side of me.

"That's enough punishment for now." he said, and kissed my forehead.

I kneed him at his crotch. "SHIT" He screamed, and fell off the bed.

A/N: EWEWEWEW I felt so gross making this chapter.

And just to clarify, I don't hate Kian, I'm a big fan of him, all I wanted was to add some drama, so I just added Kian, but once again, I don't hate Kian.