Part 36 Relaxation

Kate's POV

I woke up and rolled over to my left, to see Connor smiling widely at me.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Admiring the view." he said.

I blushed a bit and sat back up, and looked at my phone. 6:34pm "Yikes I fell asleep for 2 hours." I said.

"I could tell you needed it, you seemed really tired." Connor replied.

I looked around, the power was still out. I sat up. I stretched and stood up.

I walked to the bathroom to see a bathtub full of bubbles and rose petals, and candles around the rim. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist, Connor I supposed. "what's this for?" I asked Connor.

"Just because I thought you might need something calming, so I swt up a nice warm bath for you to relax in." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome babe." he said, letting go of my waist.

"Would you like to join me?"

"Nah, I think you deserve this one alone." he said, "I'll be right back, give me a minute."

I nodded as he left the bathroom. I walked over to the bathtub and put my hand in the water, it was nice and warm.

Connor walked back in with his iPod and my book. I smiled wide. He set the ipod on a speaker and put on some music, calming music. He walked over to me and set up a small table next to the bathtub, gave put the book on the table, he grabbed the sented candle, from next to the sink, and put it on the table, next to my book.

"It's your favorite scent, French Vanilla." he said.

"Why thank you nice gentleman." I said.

Connor chuckled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be on my way, enjoy you relaxing bath." he said.

"Okay babe, thank you.": I said.

Connor smiled and kissed my forehead, and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I stipped down and stepped into the warm bath, I relaxed my head on the little pillow that was set up on one of the sides of the bathtub, and I laid down. I took a deep breath to relax myself. Wow, this is relaxing. I looked around and smiled at how nice Connor was, setting this up for me. I grabbed my book, Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, and started to read it while I was relaxing in the bathtub.