﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.4﹀.﹀

Start from the beginning

D.O.B: December 3 

Likes: Small spaces

Dislikes: The ocean

Notes: Ultimate Magician

After I checked that out, we decided to talk to the other girl there. After we walk up to her, she yells "HAAAAIYAAAAAAAH!!!!!" "Calm your ass down..." I mumble to the other girl. "H-Huh?" Kaede asks curiously. "I'm yelling so I can build up my spirit energy!" The mysterious girl says, "Don't you know you can unlock your brain's full potential by yelling to build up spirit energy?!" She continues.

"Ah, I've heard that pro athletes do that. It's supposed to help you focus..." Shuichi says. "I must be prepared for combat at all times, just in case someone tries to attack me!" The girl speaks. "I will protect myself with Neo-Aikido!" She mentions. "Aikido...? Then, you're-" Shuichi speaks before getting interrupted by the girl. "Oh, yes! I'm Tenko Chabashira! HAIYAH! The Ultimate Aikido Master!" Tenko introduces herself.

"Ooohh! I always imagine Aikido masters to be huge, burly guys, but you're so cute!" Kaede exclaims. "C-Cute!?" Tenko asks while being flustered. "Aaaahhh...St-Stop iiit...I...I-I'm not...cute..." Tenko continues. "My face crinkles when I suck down a shake...And when I wipe my face, my eyelids turn inside-out." Tenko confesses. 

"U-Um, I see...But I think you're cute. Right, guys?" Kaede asks us. "I guess..." I say. "...Huh? Oh...right." Shuichi agrees. Right after Shuichi says that, Tenko looks at us with an intense facial expression. 

"Wh-What's the matter? Your face looks really intense now!" Kaede points out. I slightly cringe at the facial expression Tenko made. "I don't like to be praised by degenerate males." Tenko mentions. 

"Degenerate males? You mean men? Are you...uncomfortable around them?" Kaede asks Tenko. "Kaede, I don't think you should ask that." I mutter to Kaede. "It's a way bigger problem than just being uncomfortable." Tenko answers. "If any degenerate tries to touch me, my reflex is to grab them and throw them across the room." Tenko continues.

"You're right...That is a way bigger problem than just being uncomfortable around men." Kaede agrees. "Ah, by the way...what is this Neo Aikido you mentioned?" Shuichi interrogates. "Neo-Aikido is an original form of aikido that my master and I completely made up ourselves!" Tenko answers.

After we finished our conversation with Tenko, I decided to see the Report card on Tenko.

Tenko Chabashira

Height: 5'5"                         Weight: 115 lbs.

Chest: 35"                             Blood Type: B

D.O.B: January 9

Likes: Nunchucks

Dislikes: Men

Notes: Ultimate Aikido Master 

We then left the Dining Hall and went to the Warehouse, inside, was a girl with medium-length strawberry blonde hair with goggles on.  "Dammit... Where the hell is it?" The girl with strawberry blonde hair asks herself while she was rummaging through a shelf filled with different chemicals. 

We walked up to her, "Hey, what are you looking for?" Kaede asks the girl. "Don't sneak up on me, bitch!" The girl snaps, after she said that my eyes lit up. What?, I want a friend who's personality is like mine. "H-hey, I'm sorry if we surprised you, but you shouldn't talk to Kaede like-" Shuichi says, before gettin interrupted. 

"Hey crotchrot, you starin' at my tits?" She asks Shuichi, I then burst out laughing. I'm definitely gonna like this girl. "What!?" Shuichi asks shockingly. "Help yourself! A guy like you can only dream of landin' a big-boobed hottie like me!" The strawberry blonde haired girl says confidently while her hands are on her hips.