Rhythm and the Blues

Start from the beginning

"Oh, right. Now that you mention it..." Rhythm said as she and Blues got themselves unstuck, and landed on their feet in front of their visitors.

"No to the no," they said in unison

"Ya'll? What in the t-r-o-double hokey stiks happened in here, ya'll?" asked Holly.

"We attempted to maximize the volume of an extra-cellular confection," Rhythm explained, "Or in lay-Troll terms..."

Rhythm and Blues: Make a real big marshmallow

"We just made a slight miscalculation with the formula!" Blues added, then turned to her sister, "But, we will figure it out, dear sister."

"Mm-hmm. Our setbacks are behind us, sibling supreme," Rhythm replied as they did their handshakes, "Activate clean-up bot!" She pushed the button next to her

Mess-up bot activated

"Oh, no! That's the wrong button!" The Funk sisters screamed.

From the wormhole, a Mess-up bot started messing things all over the lab.

"Don't worry, I got it! I got it!" Aggie tried to chase over the robot, but she dodged over the trash that the robot threw over the place, until it exploded.

Aggie went back with the others, all covered with trash and dirt.

"Apollo-to-the-gees, Trolls. Won't happen again," Rhythm apologized.

"R? Maybe we should just tell 'em," Blues said, realizing she couldn't keep their situation a secret or their visitors would become curious.

"Honestly, something's been bothering us. And causing us to make a lot of mistakes."

"Yeah. We miss our old friends and family back where we're from in Vibe City. We're..."

"Homesick," The sisters confessed sadly

"Aw," Poppy, Biggie, Holly, and Aggie responded pitifully.

"Now, don't misunderstand! We love it here in TrollsTopia! We choose to be here!" Blues said.

"Mm-hmm. But, it's just crazy how you can love where you are, and miss where you're from all at the same time." Rhythm added.

Biggie started to sob, "Wow, that's... That's just relatable stuff."

"Uh, y'all poaw things. Y'all know, we Country Trolls have ayy way av a-dealin' homesikness. We sing ayy sad sawng ayn' cry ayn' cry until we fill an entere barrel with our tears! Woohoo!" Holly pulled out a barrel, and a guitar from her hair.

"Mm, we appreciate you, Holly, but what we really need is a way to keep our minds off our homesickness altogether." Rhythm said

"Aww, I know how you guys feel, and honestly, I'm homesick, too," Aggie admitted, "I missed my family back home in Harmonious Land, but sometimes, I distracted myself from feeling sad by spending time with you guys, and having fun. But sometimes, I cried it out."

"But we never saw you cry," Biggie pointed.

"Because I secretly cried in my pod, but that's just a little cry," Just then, Aggie stared blankly, and a vision came in.

"Wormhole opened to Lightning Dimension"

The spaceship activated a ray gun that created a massive wormhole into the sky with lightning coming out of it, and some Trolls were floating into the wormhole while trapped in bubbles.

After the vision, Aggie gasped and kept on staring in horror.

Rhythm and Blues looked at Aggie suspiciously.