﹀.﹀Trapped In A Classroom?﹀.﹀

Start from the beginning

"Wh-What are they? Why are they talking? Aren't they just...stuffed animals?" The blonde girl spoke up for the two teens, a disturbed look on her face as she clung onto the h/c's arm. Even though it kind of bothered her how she just...wrapped her arms around her without asking, she decided to let her do so.

"We're not Monokubs! We're the stuffed animals!" A blue bear spoke, it kind of... weirded out the h/c girl once she saw that it had... chest hair? Uh... That's... a little bit odd...

"Psst, Monokid... You're saying your lines backwards," a yellow bear spoke, the h/c girl made sure to remember that the blue bear's name was Monokid.

"No stuffed animals, us! The Monokubs them!" Monokid said, oh lord... What was he even saying? The h/c felt confused, she didn't know what to say, she didn't know how to feel about her current situation.

"Oh geez, it's even worse now..." The yellow bear spoke up once again, looking a bit annoyed because of Monokid.

"...Huh? Monokubs?" The pretty blonde spoke up once again for the other two teens in the room, her expression looking even more confused than it did before.

"What the hell are Monokubs...?" The h/c girl finally spoke up, taking the blonde's arms off of her as she stepped closer to inspect the five bears.

"Oh! You're heard of us!?" The pink bear asked, an excited look on her face as she stepped closer to the h/c girl, making her take a step back with a nervous expression.

"Um... No," the h/c responded, looking and feeling  creeped out by the mere presence of the metallic bears. Where did they even come from? She was sure that they weren't there when she was looking around the room.

Silence engulfed the room after the h/c spoke, when suddenly, the bears looked happy, cheering as they looked proud of themselves, "Yayyyy! It worked!" The red bear grinned ear-to-ear.

"Phew! Had me worried there for a second!" Monokid said, a cocky expression on his metallic face.

"Huh...? What are you talki-" the h/c started, before getting interrupted by the blonde, "H-Hey, worried about what? I don't understand what's going on," even though the h/c was slightly bothered by the fact that the blonde interrupted her, she still couldn't help but want the Monokubs to answer her question.

"Alright now, let's tackle each issue one at a time!" The red bear spoke again, looking proud as his tone was filled with confidence.

"You're so damn reliable, Monotaro!" Monokid complimented the red bear, grinning. The h/c hummed as she heard the red bear's name, taking note of it as she stayed quiet.

"He's like a sixth-grader helpin' out a fifth-grader!" The pink bear commented. The h/c didn't know whether or not that was a compliment, considering how specific that sentence was...

"Which means we should keep our expectations reliable," the yellow bear added, before shifting his attention back onto the three teens in the room.

"Seriously, what the hell is going on right now?" The h/c girl asked, a serious and concerned expression on her face as she crossed her arms...trying to intimidate the bears.

"Well? What's your question?" Monotaro asked, smirking, making the h/c girl furrow her eyebrows in frustration. She just asked one! What's with the sudden favoritism? The h/c uncrossed her arms, placing her hands on her hips.

"I just asked one, you-"

"I have loads of questions, but for starters... Where are we? This... looks like a school..." The blonde girl asked, a look of uncertainty on her face as she didn't notice how she interrupted the h/c girl.