chapter eighteen.

"She's losing too much blood, Murphy here, put pressure right here and don't let go," Bellamy passed Ellie to Murphy carefully, he began to shake his head rapidly but she was already laying on his lap

He huffed and put pressure on her lower abdomen. Emori stifled a laugh, and He shot her a glare.

"She's gonna be okay right?" Octavia asked Bellamy who was about to go to the front.

"She's going to die if we don't go faster." Bellamy sighed and looked at Madi. She furrowed her eyebrows at his words.

"Who? Bellamy...Who's going to die?" She got worried and started to speed up.

"El, Ellie's going to die, including Gaia," he told her, and her eyes widened. She began to drive faster than before.

Bellamy sat back down and tried to grab Ellie from Murphy, He shook his head and continued to put pressure on the wound. Bellamy raised an eyebrow and sat back down, letting Murphy take care of her.

~~~

The rover pulled up to Wonkru's location, Ellie was barely waking up in Murphy's arms when he began to get up and leave the rover. She was confused about what was happening until she heard people scattering around with their guns, While Murphy began to exit the rover.

"Little help, little help. We got wounded," Murphy told them.

"Stan down! Stand down! They're with us," Clarke ordered rushing over to them.

"Monty, where's Jackson? They lost a lot of blood," Bellamy the rest carried Gaia, while Murphy held Ellie who looked frightened. He tried to give her to someone but Ellie stopped him.

"Please, don't leave me," She pleaded, clutching his shirt.

"I got you, El, I got you," Murphy nodded and continued to run with her until she saw Madi get out of the rover.

"Wait, stop. Put me down," She told him. He gave her a crazy look, "Nau," Ellie raised a brow, he nodded and set her down.

"You're still hurt and bleeding," He told her, balancing Ellie to stand.

She ignored him and walked to Madi. But people began to block her view. She had forgotten that Madi had taken the flame, and was now the commander.

"Heda site a save or," A man said.

Octavia turned around and grabbed her sword. Ellie's eyes widen in fear and anger. She began not to feel the pain in my stomach and she began to walk faster and push people out of her way to get Madi.

"What do I do?" She asked Bellamy and echo, not noticing Ellie being there.

"Not die," Ellie said, making it to Madi, she turned around and looked up at her.

"El, you're hurt. We need to get you fixed up," Madi said, not giving a damn about Octavia anymore. People began to aim their guns at Octavia, protecting their commander.

"I don't care, Octavia's coming," Ellie said quickly.

Octavia came closer, looking angry. Madi squeezed the redhead's hand, in fear.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy stopped Octavia.

"Out of my way," Octavia ordered.

"O, she saved us," He said.

"Let her pass," Madi told them, Ellie gripped her hand.

Echo turned towards them, "Heda, that is not a good-,", "I said, let her pass," Madi interrupted her.

"Hot," Ellie muttered.

They let Octavia passed them and threw her stuck her sword in the sand, then knelt bowing her head.

Everyone put their guns down and coping her. Madi looked shocked at their actions but Ellie not so much. She knelt trying to copy their actions until Madi saw her and shook her head.

"You don't have to, plus your hurt and need to get fixed up," She stopped her, Ellie smiled and nodded.

"Let's go," Murphy grabbed Ellie and led her to the tent.

~~~

Ellie was resting, as Madi was watching her and Gaia closely. Ellie's eyes fluttered open making Madi get closer to her.

"Hey, how do you feel?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"Like I've been shot," Ellie chuckled, Madi shook her.

"El," She smiled grabbing her hand.

"I feel fine, better actually." She said seriously this time.

"Good, I uhm made you something," Madi remembered the necklace she had made for them.

She grabbed the necklace from her pocket and handed it to the redhead. She smiled and observed it.

"Oh my god, I love it. Can you help me put it on?" Ellie sat up and gave Madi the necklace.

She nodded and let Ellie hold her hair up, as she placed the necklace around her neck, and clipped it together. Ellie put her hair back down and touched the silver one on her neck.

"Thank you, it's lovely, when did you have the time to make it?" She asked with a smile.

"I made it the night we met, I made us matching ones," Madi reached up to hers on her neck.

Ellie stood up with no help, she didn't feel pain or dizziness at all.

"No, you need to rest. You lost a lot of blood," Madi stopped her and gave her a worried look.

"I don't need to rest, I need to go out there and fight. I'm fine honestly, It doesn't even feel like I've been shot. So if you will please help me out my gear back on, I will be very thankful," She said, beginning to grab all her armor and gear, Madi huffed and stared to help her put it on.

"If you feel like you need to pass out or your bandage starts to leak, tell me," Madi told her.

"I will, thank you," she nodded and hugged her.

"I'm glad you didn't die," Madi muffled

"Me too,"

A/n sorry for the short chapter :(
What do you think about Madi and Ellie's relationship?? More scenes of them soon! And Murphy and Ellie will be a BROTP!

A/n sorry for the short chapter :( What do you think about Madi and Ellie's relationship?? More scenes of them soon! And Murphy and Ellie will be a BROTP!