Chapter 29

I hoped into Ashley's car. I looked out the window as he drives away. It was silent.

"Can we go for a ride?" I asked.

"Sure." He began driving around.

"Thanks.. I just need to clear my head."

"I understand." He rubbed my leg. I set my head on the door. Ashley put the window down. The wind blew against my face and break up songs played in my head. I got to be strong. But he was the one holding me together. I love how it smelt at 3 am. No pollution in the air. Its just a nice natural smell. Every single fucking memory me and Andy had flowed in my head. New Jersey, the hotel, our photoshoot, parties, the sex.. I already missed him but I knew it was for the best. We drove home after a while. Ash already got a text asking if he knew where I was. He said no. We went into the house and Cassie was curling her hair. I smiled at her and she looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I tried nodding but I stopped and bit my lip. I couldn't lie. I shook my head and cried into my hands.

"Awww." She walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"No sex for awhile. Ally needs your love more." Ash smiled. Cassie put her arm around me and helped me upstairs. We went into the guest bedroom. She sat me on the bed and looked through my bag.

"Here. Put these on." She handed me some pj's. I put them on. I flopped on the bed and curled in the blankets. She rubbed my head gently.

"It'll get better. Just hang in there." I nodded weakly. She kissed my head and left. I cried in the dark for I cant tell you how long. I got no sleep. Before I knew it, it was 9 am.

"Honey?" Cassie knocked on the door.

"Hey.." My voice cracked.

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked.

"No.."

"Don't tell me you aren't going to eat." She brushed my hair out of my face.

"I just want some sleep.." I curled up.

"Okay. Call if you need anything."

"Thanks Cassie." She smiled and got up, then she left. I began crying again and fell asleep.

My pillow was black. My makeup and tears covered it. It looked about 5 pm.

"Andy is coming probably. Come into the bathroom with me." I followed her and she locked the door I heard Andy come through the downstairs door. I heard his voice. I instantly began crying. Cassie held me close to her chest and someone knocked on the door.

"Babe?" Ash said.

"Yea." She replied petting my head so I would try to hold in my cries.

"Have you seen Ally?" He asked

"She's missing?!" She asked acting surprised.

"So I guess that's a no?"

"I haven't seen her in forever." Apparently they were hiding me here.

"Okay." They left and I heard Andy leave. I ran back into my room and laid on the bed. I couldn't cry anymore. My tears were gone. I just sobbed into the pillow and screamed profanities into it. I calmed down a bit then fell asleep.

ANDY'S POV

I fucked shit up bad this time. I can't even think right. I have a huge headache because all I've been doing is crying. I haven't eaten in 2 days. I went upstairs and went to put another shirt on. I looked for my Alkaline Trio shirt but it was gone. Where the hell was it? The shirt doesn't matter. Where is my soulmate? The one I chased away.. The one that could be living on the streets or in the hands of someone else. I looked at all the guys's houses and she wasn't at any of them. A knock came on my door and it was Jinxx.