Chapter 27

ANDYS POV

"What!?" I barked.

"Its not what yo-"

"So you're sleeping with other guys? I should've known!"

"What the hell do you mean 'you should've known'! I'm not a slut!"

"Apparently you are! You're slut of the week! Better yet slut of the year! Come one! Come all! You're like a fucking drive thru!"

"Excuse you! I never cheated on you!"

"You became a prostitute, you kissed Cassie and almost had sex with her! You kissed Ash! You're pregnant with another man's child!" I walked over to her to ask a question. She flung her hands up in front of her face.

"Don't hit me!" She screamed. My heart stopped and I looked at her in complete shock.

ALLY'S POV

His face was straight. He balled his fist up and bit his lip in anger.

"Fuck!" He screamed and punched a hole in wall.

"God dammit Ally! I'm not fucking Chase so you can stop being petty!" I looked at him and anger built up. I really lost all control. I slapped him in his face leaving a red mark. I didn't feel bad at all.

"What the fuck do you mean!! Fuck you! You're just a fucking asshole!! Did you ever think that maybe I was raped in a car when I left the mall with you? Huh?! Well that would be the baby daddy if it wasn't you! I don't even know if I am! I don't act fucking petty! You're a dick! Just a huge fucking dick!!" He stopped and looked at me.

"Ally i-"

"Fuck it! I knew you wouldn't understand!" I stormed upstairs. I stopped and turned around to him.

"You know, if you didn't act like chase, then why did you force me to have sex with you last night even though I didn't want to?! At least Chase had the decency to knock me out.." Then I stormed up stairs to my room.

ANDY'S POV

My head pounded. My hangover took the best of me. I laid on the ground for 20 minutes then I finally looked up. I saw the teddy bear I gave her that day. How am I that stupid!? I got up and grabbed the teddy bear and proceeded upstairs and into our room. It was dark and I could hear her crying. I found her sitting in a corner with her knees pulled to her chest and her head resting on them. Her hair covered her legs and arms. I crouched down and handed her the teddy bear, she threw it.

"I'm sorry, I-i wasn't thinking. I drank to much last night. You're not a slut. I'm so sorry that i-"

"No, I am. Like you said, I'm like a drive thru."

"No baby, you're not. You're a beautiful woman that stays with this asshole."

"Maybe I should just go. This is to hard to deal with. Goodbye Andy."

"No please don't.." A tear slipped down my face.

"Yea, maybe I should. I can't live like this anymore. Its tearing me apart slowly and it hurts like hell.." She tried standing up but I pulled her back down by her waist. She yelped. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I hated myself. Some force took over me and made me lift her shirt up. She had fresh cuts on her waists. A tear rolled down my face.

"Please stop." I trembled. She broke down into my arms and cried.

"I don't want to be pregnant." She said quietly

"You don't know if you are.."

"I haven't got my period since then!"

"So, maybe you're just late."