Chapter 40

After the visit at the jail, I couldn't bare to be awake so I just slept all day and night, hoping the pain would go away, which it never did.. It always stayed.. So I fell asleep to the sound of rain hitting against the window.

"Where are you going?" He snapped at me. He had a bottle in his hand and my mother was cleaning the counters in the kitchen.

"Chase's." I mumbled back trying to make little to no conversation.

"Who said you could?" He spat on the ground.

"I did."

"You're to young to make your own decisions! You're always at Chase's! Why don't you spend some time with your mother and father?"

"You're not my father. You never were my father. And you'll never be my father!" I raised my voice at each sentence.

"Allison. Please stop." My mom said politely.

"Its jus-" I groaned and grabbed my purse.

"You look like a stripper." My mother pinched.

"How?" I said trying not to loose my temper.

"You're wearing knee high boots."

"Over my skinny jeans." I corrected.

"And your shirt. Its just too much baby." I looked down to see my clevage. I pulled my v-neck up.

"Better?"

"Not a lot but it'll help."

"It's my life. I can chose to live how I want to." I turned on my heels and grabbed my keys.

"Get your ass back here!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Just get the fuck out my life!"

I felt a hard punch in my eye and grabbing it immediately.

"Don't talk to me that way young lady!" He barked in my face. I knew my eye was swollen, I knew it was black. I reluctantly let my eye go to see tears on my hands. I didn't know I was crying.

"Bruce!" My mom ran over to me. She gently grabbed my face.

"Get your hands off me! Why do you stay with him!? Do you see how he treats me!? He beats you all the time too! I'm 16 I think I can make my own decisions! I don't need his fucking input!" I yelled.

"Because I lov-"

"Don't even say it." I wiped another tear and ran out the door. I went into my car. My phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?" I tried to sound happy instead of sad.

"Where are you? I told you to be at my house 15 minutes ago." Chase said with attitude. I bit my lip.

"I'll be down." I hung up. When I had arrived I looked in the mirror. I'll just hide my black eye. Tell him I tripped or something..

Yea like that'll work.

I got out of my car and walked into his house. It was my only home. I wiped the last few tears and blinked them back before walking upstairs. I put my hair in front of my eye to hide it. I knocked on his bedroom door meekly. He answered it and I looked down a bit.

"Hey sexy." He growled and grabbed my ass roughly. I gasped a bit and bit my lip.

"Hey babe." I fake smiled, still looking down a bit.

"What's wrong?" He tried lifting my face but I looked away.

"Nothing." He grabbed my face gently and pushed my hair away. I didn't look him in the eye until he began squeezing my face. I looked at him seeing rage in his eyes as he glided his thumb over my black eye.