Chapter 8

ANDYS POV

I felt a kick on my leg and it was Ally. She started screaming and crying so I wanted to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around her and she did something I didnt expect, she slapped me right across my face and she backed off the bed. I ran over to her and tried to grab her but she kept kicking and punching. "Ally, Ally, its me baby! Wake up!" "Don't fucking touch me!" She then grabbed a lamp and threw it at me, I ducked and it smashed off the wall. I finally braced myself and grabbed her. She fought hard but I got a good grip of her. I put her on the bed and grabbed a cup of water and splashed it on her. She was still freaking out so I picked her up and put her in the shower. When I turned it on she started freaking out even more. I didnt know what to do, what could make her think of me? 'Your lips are comforting Andy' I remembered Ally said that. I leaned in and gave her the most passionate kiss I could give. At first she grabbed the side of the tub and squeezed as hard as possible then groaned, but then she stopped and grabbed my face. She opened her eyes when I let go then hugged me tightly. She was still panicking and freaking out but at least she knew I was here "Its okay Ally, im here" I said calmly. She didnt say anything she was just breathing heavily and crying. My heart completely shattered because I didnt like to see her cry, it was so painful.

"Calm down baby, you're awake, it was just a dream"

"No, it was real, it was when Chase raped me, but you didnt come to save me. you coulnt save me because-" she stopped.

"He killed you, I watched him kill you and I couldn't stop him! I was tied down! I watched you and you were in so much pain and I felt terr-"

"I'm alive right now, right?"

"Yes, and thank god you are!" I looked at her and smiled, then she grabbed my neck and pulled on it. I fell into her lips again and shared another kiss. I then stood up, turned the shower off and helped her up. She was still trembling so i hugged her again. "I would never ever hurt you in anyway, physical or emotional." I kissed her nose and she began to blush.

ALLYS POV

(* REALLY MATURE CONTENT*)

I wanted to hold Andy forever but we had to let go and when, I did I looked at my shirt. It was soaked, and I was wearing a red lace bra under a white shirt, he can completely see my bra. I looked back up at him and he had a smirk, I don't know what made me do this but I glanced down at his pants, sure enough he had an erection. All I did was smirk then walked up to him. With one hand I grabbed his neck an the other one I slid into his pants. Then he put one hand on my waist and his other one was on my ass. I leaned in and began kissing him again but instead of one kiss we just kept going until we broke out in a makeout session. He slid my shirt off my body and started kissing my neck. Andy picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We went back into the bedroom and he laid me on the bed. We went back to kissing and then Andy stopped. You could hear Scout moaning in the room next to us. Andy frowned and I sat up, he rolled over on his stomach and let out a sigh. I didn't like to see Andy like this so I went into his bag, just to see if there was something to cheer him up. Sure enough there was, he had the lingerie that I tried on at Victorias Secret, and to top it off he also had thigh high boots. I bit my lip determining If he will be happy or just become more depressed. I snuck into the bathroom and put on a black lace short dress that was very low cut, plus it had garter belts. I slipped on the boots and stepped into the bedroom, Andy was still laying face down so I decided to sit on his mid back and run my fingers through his hair. He turned his face to the side and looked at me, my heart felt so much relief when he smiled. He turned completely around and put his hands on my waist. I leaned down and kissed him then his hands moved down then he grabbed my ass. I went to his neck and began sucking on his neck like last time, then I moved down his body slowly to his pants. I undid his belt and zipped down his pants and then took his boxers off. God damn he is huge, I smiled at the sight of it. I looked up at him and, then I went back up and kissed him biting down on his lower lip. I licked his bottom lip asking for entry and he opened allowing me to explore his mouth with my tongue. I went back down and wrapped my hands around his dick roughly, he moaned at my touch. I started stroking him then playfully licked the tip. I then took him fully into my mouth, it was a struggle, and starting sucking on it. My hair kept getting in the way so Andy pulled it back, he kept pulling on my hair, I guess I'm doing something right.