Chapter 49

*A/N* Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I am so thankful for you all <3.

After all was said and done, and everyone came and left, me and Ally just sat on the couch in the new room, watching Christmas movies. We both were sitting in fuzzy PJs and drinking hot chocolate. Even though it's not cold outside, its cold in the house, especially the basement. I looked down at her and smiled, knowing I did all I could for her this Christmas. She couldn't go wrong with what she got me either. With her creativity and artistic skills, she got a whole bunch of Xbox games and designed them to look like a mini tree. Along with that she had wrapped presents under it.

Chubs, our new little German Sheppard, jumped up on the couch and laid with Ally. I pet him and she smiled at him. She started talking in a high pitched voice and chubs jumped up, licking her ferociously. She began howling at an attempt to get him to, and his tail began wagging faster and faster as he whined. I looked at her like she was crazy and she continued to howl. That is until Chubs finally caught on and howled too. Once they calmed down, I put my arm around Ally and continued watching the Grinch. As of now, we were at the part where he's making a Santa outfit to rob all of whoville. I didn't really enjoy Christmas movies. But Ally is in love with them, she's such a child.

"You're a mean one, mister Grinch." She smirked at me.

"Oh god," I laughed "you know the lyrics."

"You really are a heel," she stood up "You're as cuddly as a cactus! You're as charming as an eel, mister griiiiinch!" She came over to me, putting her foot on my leg and grabbing my shirt in her fists. She pulled me to her face "You're a bad banana with a, greasy black peeeeelllll." She pushed me back down and I laughed.

"I think you're the Grinch here." I joked rubbing the wrinkles out of my shirt.

"You're a monster, Mister Grinch. Your hearts and empty holeeee! Your brain is full of spiders! You've got garlic in your soul, Mister griiiinch! I wouldn't touch you with a, thirty-nine and a half foot poleeee!" She danced around a while.

"No more sugar for you." I pulled her down to my lap.

"You're a vile one, Mister Grinch. You have termites in your smillleeee," she kissed me with a smile "you have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, mister griiiinch! Given the choice between the two of you, I'd take the seasick crocodile!!!" She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my nose.

"You are adorable." I smiled.

~tomorrowwwwww :3~

Ally put a blindfold around my eyes and walked me over to what feels like a chair and sat me down in it. I just sat there waiting.

"Can I take this off now!" I whined.

"No!" She hissed. I groaned and slouched back onto the chair. This better be good enough reason to mess up my hair. I heard the clicking of heels in the bathroom and smiled. After a long time later all sounds of movement stopped.

"Take the blindfold off." She said seductively. I really don't understand what all of this is abo-!!! Holy shit!!! She had a sexy Santa outfit on. (Picture in beginning)

"Ho ho ho!" I laughed while biting my lip.

"I hope you're not saying that the way I think you are." She smirked.

"Baby you look super hot."

"Do you mean it?" She asked excitedly.

"You bet your jingle bells I do." I put my arms out and she walked over to me. She straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist and bit her lip. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me. She began twirling my hair around on her finger and she moved her hips a bit.