Chapter 36

ANDY'S POV

Its been dangerous having Ally around in this heat. Probably one of the hottest in years. I always have to keep an open eye during the night time. Her asthma acts up if she gets over heated so I look for the little things at night. Like if her face gets red or if she is sweating. Is she sprawled out or is she curled up? Is she deep breathing or short breathing. Even what's she's breathing out of, her mouth or nose. Any of these can tell me I'd she is hot, cold, or average. Whenever she gets too hot, I get her water or a cold rag, turn the side fan on and even strip her clothing. She is a heavy sleeper, I could probably fuck her while she is sleeping, and so far, I already had to remove her clothes multiple times. Speaking if heavy sleeping, I need to watch for her night terrors. She'll definitely have an asthma attack. I looked over at her. She is breathing fine and sleeping a little sprawled out. I smiled and turned the fan beside of us, on. I grabbed her fuzzy blanket and laid it over her gently. The pool is going well and its almost finished. Maybe like 2 days. A knock came on my door and I went downstairs.

"Mr. Biersack?" The guy that built the pool asked.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to see the pool?"

"Its finished?"

"Yes. We are very happy and believe you will be happy too."

"Okay." I smiled. I left out the back door that was in the kitchen. When I walked out I was in complete shock. It was fucking amazing! My fences were decorated with torches. There was a patio with lounge chairs and a little garden. Allys going to love this!

All I know is that I have to go shopping and I don't think she is waking up anytime soon. I got up and got dressed. Anytime she would fuss, I would lay my hand on her waist and gently kiss her head. I put on my Jacket and wrote a note for Ally.

ALLY'S POV

I woke up and Andy wasn't beside me.

I walked into my room. Why was it so god damn hot in this house? I took off my yoga shorts and put on a very loose belly shirt. I pulled my hair in a pony tail but left 2 stands down like I always did. I just didn't feel right in regular pony tails. I saw a package of cookies next to the bed and nibbled on them then I read a little note that was on them.

Dear Baby girl,

I went out to the store to go buy some food ^-^ plus we are running out of cookies and I know how you are when you don't have cookies! I will be home soon baby, stay safe

Love, Andy

He is so adorable. I laughed at this little note and continued eating the cookies. I heard a noise from downstairs and I crept down them. It got really quiet. I began walking around the house slowly. When I crept around the ki-

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as Andy began laughing as he squeezed my side. I wacked him multiple times in his chest.

"Oh my God!!! Don't fucking do that!! I thought I was being killed asshole!!" I growled. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to them.

"I'm sorry baby." He laughed then kissed my nose as my breathing went back to normal. He leaned down and kissed me softly. When he let go I sat on the couch and he went to the kitchen to put food away. When he came back in, he sat next to me and pulled my legs over him. He rubbed them softly and it sent chills down my spine. I put on spongebob and began playing with his hair. I got up to go to the kitchen and he finally saw what I was actually wearing, black lace bra and underwear with a loose shirt. He grabbed the back of my underwear and he tugged at it. Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed my tail bone and I giggled. His hands went up and down my thigh until he slipped in between them and began rubbing me softly through my underwear. With his other hand he pulled off my shirt and unbuckled my bra. I moaned at his touch. I turned around and straddled him then kissed him roughly. He put his hands under and began rubbing me again. Then he pulled my underwear to the side and actually began rubbing me harder. I unbuckled his pants and he began kissing me even harder. I undid his pants and tugged on them. I pulled his member out and started rubbing it. I sat up a bit and he pulled his pants and underwear off a bit more and I sat back down. We craved for each other as we nibbled on each others lips. He pulled my ass really close to him and I felt his tip right at the entrance of me. I slowly sat right back down on his dick, feeling it push deep inside of me and I let out a long soft moan.