Chapter 39

*A/N* so here's the short version of the party. Its Cassie's 21st birthday and they went to a club called Silver Lake. That's the dress she is wearing. This chapter is starting when the party ended :) enjoy.

I walked out of the club and Andy didn't follow behind. I rolled my eyes as he began to stumble out of it laughing.

"I don't understand," I laughed "you're not even drunk."

"That was the best night I've had in a while!" He said across the parking lot. The manager stepped out laughing with the guys and they crowded together to talk. I continued walking to the car and soon, I was out of Andy's sight. These heels are fucking killing me! I spotted Andy's car and began walking towards it and th-

"Don't make one fucking noise!" A voice said as he put his hand on my mouth. I elbowed this person in the stomach and a gun flew across the parking lot. Shit! Somebody is trying to murder me! I turned around.

"Chase.." I said in complete shock.

"Don't scream. Please." His voice sounded sincere

"What do you want?" I said in terror

"Just to talk. Why did you leave me?"

"'Why di-' what?! That is the most dumbest question I have ever heard!"

"Don't raise your voice." He hissed

"Just leave me alone!" He stepped closer and I screamed. Andy came running with the guys and he hid. I didn't know where he went because he weaved through the cars before I could see him or Andy could see him.

"What baby! What's wrong?!"

"Chase! H-he was here! I- I don't know where he went!"

"Ally there is no one here." He laughed. Ashley felt my head.

"How much did you drink?" He laughed. Was I just tipsy? Then Jake's head flew back and Chase was there holding a knife to his throat. I grabbed the gun and held it up. Andy and the guys ran over and I couldn't believe what word vomit came out of my mouth as I reloaded the gun and aimed it at Chase.

"Back the fuck up!" I yelled.

"Hell no!" Andy screamed. I pointed the gun at him ( I wasn't going to shoot it, I just wanted him to listen)

"Shit Ally!" Him and the guys backed up.

"Doesn't this look familiar?" He smirked

"Shut the hell up."

"I would leave you alone! I'm not obsessive! I just want revenge!"

"For what?!" I held the gun towards the ground.

"You put me in jail!"

"You held a gun to my head!"

"You cheated on me Ally and I loved you."

"Bullshit! You cheated on me first!"

"Did you not hear me?! I loved you and you left me! So why don't you tell Jake to say hello to you're whore mother!" My eyes widened. He did not just say that. The guys eyes widened also. I held the gun back up at Chase and Jake moved out of his grasp.

"Ally don't!" Ashley screamed and I fired the gun hitting him in his chest. He fell to the ground and my whole body became like a noodle. I dropped the gun and walked over to him. I leaned down and began crying.

"What did I do." I gasped "Chase please come back! Don't go! I'm so sorry!" I felt his lifeless face as my tears fell onto his cheek. I began hearing sirens and Andy grabbed my waist. I didn't let go of Chase's hand.