Chapter 14

ANDYS POV

After I tucked Ally into bed I walked downstairs, because I the fact it was 1:00 in the afternoon so I wasn't tired. I went on my phone and Ashley called me.

"Hello?" I asked

"Dude! Go on twitter it's bad and Instagram!"

"Wait what?"

"Just go now!" then he hung up. I pulled up twitter and my notifications were blown up like always. I pulled one of them up and I saw one of Ally's sexy photos. I pulled up a different notification and a different picture came up. Ally's photos are leaked! Shit if she finds out she will be pissed! All of the photos were on twitter and Instagram and it was to late to take them down. Over 1000 people commented on it saying 'I knew she was a slut' 'haha that's what she gets, dirty hoe!' 'Go damn!😍''I wouldn't mind fucking her!''number please!'. Shit this is really fucking bad!! How did this happen? I heard a noise upstairs and freaked out then I went over to the steps and saw Ally. She grabbed the railing and tried walking down but she swung around and fell on her butt. Then she slid down on her butt backwards and pulled herself up.

"Baby! Why don't you go back upstairs and go to sleep!" I said while picking her up but she squirmed out of it.

"I just can't go to sleep." she slurred.

"Then just go upstairs and lay down!" I pleaded

"I wanna be with you. Lay with meeeeeee." She whined

"Fine I'll be up in a minute." I said shooing her away.

"Andy, what is wrong?"

"I just don't think you should be out of bed baby, I care about you." I lied, well I do care but I just wanted to fix this problem.

"Okay." She kissed my nose and grabbed her phone off the table. She started walking upstairs but I grabbed her.

"Can you get me a drink babe?" I panicked.

"Sure.." She said, at least that will buy me some time. Then I heard glass break and ran in.

"What's wrong!?" I said frantically.

"Look!" she screamed and showed me the pictures.

"Oh no..." I said trying to be surprised. She stopped and looked me dead in my eyes.

"Andy.. Did you know about this?"

"No." I lied.

"Andy!" she snapped.

"Look okay, I'm gunna fix this just as soon as I find out how somebody hacked my ph-"

"Oh my god!" She wined then ran into the bathroom. I ran in after her and she began throwing up. I pulled her hair back and started rubbing her back.

"Everything is gunna be okay."

"No," she coughed "it's not Andy!"

"Baby, yes it will. We'll go out tomorrow and I'll make up for this."

"You want to go out tomorrow?!" she stammered.

"Yea wh-"

"Are you stupid?!"

"What?"

"Andy, I will get killed! Half of your fans want to kill me!"

"They won't kill you because you make me happy."

"You don't understand Andy, I was a fangirl too. When you started talking about your relationship Scout, I did want to go after her. Even though it would hurt you I still wanted to hurt her. I was a jealous bitch!" She threw up again. She pressed her back against the wall and I got her a glass I water and a wet towel. I handed her the water and I gently wiped her face.