Chapter 56

*A/N* one of the shorter chapters :p And that is Cassie :D enjoy :)

ANDY'S POV

Ally left to go to the bathroom. She had to get dressed for the after party that is cowboy themed. Typical Ash. My outfit was simple. No shirt, black skinny jeans that are ripped, black cowboy boots, black cowboy hat, teased hair, and eyeliner. I leaned against the wall of the barn and Ally came out.. Of .. The.. Holy shit.

"Hey baby." She said seductively as she saw me. She had a cowboy hat on top of her long brown curled hair. She had nice black eyeliner on with smokey eye shadow. Then she had a nice blush on that made her cheeks rosy and red lipstick. Her top was a red flannel shirt that was tied at the bottom of her boobs plus it was low cut. I guess that Cassie made her wear a smaller, push up bra, that made her boobs show ridiculously. Not cool. Well. For me yeah. Anyone else is a big no no. Then she had dark colored booty shorts and man did that make her ass look perfect! She had black cowboy boots, her body was perfectly tan, and she also has a diamond belly button ring in. This is the definition for sexy! I covered my pants because i know for a fact that I have a boner. How couldn't I! I was practically drooling on myself. Ew! Am I?! Ally giggled then walked up to me. On her right hand, her thumb was holding onto the loop where belts go on her shorts. Her other hand snaked around my neck and pulled me down to her.

"I like the cowboy version of you baby." She purred into my ear.

"I.. You.. Oh my fuck... I like.. I just.." I studdered.

"Use your words." She giggled.

"You look amazing." I gulped trying to use simple words.

"Really?" She blushed.

"Yes," I leaned closer "I have a boner right now." I whispered in her ear. She laughed then kissed me slowly.

"Oh there's horses!" She cooed at the horses.

"Yep, you get to ride one with Andy." Cassie smiled behind her. Cassie really looked beautiful. She kept on her wedding dress and her veil.

"You look beautiful Cassie." I smiled and kissed her head.

"Awww! Thanks Andy!" She giggled. "That's your horse. Go get on it." It was an all black horse. Fuck yes! Me and Ally walked over to it and she pet it.

"Its so cute!" She cooed.

"I can't wait to ride it." I stroked it.

"I can't wait to ride you." She muttered under her breath with a smirk.

"What was that?" I chuckled.

"Oh nothing." She bit her lip. I helped her onto the horse and hopped on behind her. A photographer came by and began taking pictures of us. She was so excited! It was adorable! I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed the reins.

"Thank you all for coming! This has been an amazing wedding! I'm so happy to be married to my loving wife Cassie! She is my everything but sadly its time for us to leave and go to a surprise place that I picked for her." Ash announced and got on the horse and pulled Cassie up.

"I want to thank you all to but mainly to my main guys and girls." She waved to us, Jake, Ella, CC, Michelle, Ally, me, Jinxx and Juliet. Ash and Cassie took off with speed. All of the guys began riding their horses around the field so I did too. Ally pet the horse as I guided it around the field. People around us were taking pictures, dancing, and drinking the night away. I snuggled my lips into her neck and she grabbed my hair. I knew this turned her on.