Chapter 2

ALLISON POV

I walked downstairs and my mom and stepdad were still fighting.

"Where the fuck do you think your going.?!" Yelled Bruce (stepdad)

"Where ever the fuck I want!" I snapped back

"Allison don't talk to your dad like that."

"He's not my god damn father.!" I yelled then slammed the door shut.

I got in my car and drove to Chases house.

My phone was going off, Chase was calling, great ..

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you Allison .?!"

"I'm on my way now."

"Are you giving me an attitude? I will slap it right out your fucking mouth.!"

"I'm not giving you an attitude babe."

"You better not be." He then hung up.

Great now he's gunna be even more pissed over something so stupid, tonight's gunna be fun..

I arrived at his house ten minutes later. He surprisingly gave me a kiss and hugged me, no ass grabbing. Maybe tonight will be different. He asked if I wanted a drink.

"Sure" I replied.

He got me some Pepsi then sat down and cuddled with me. I didn't want to ask why he was being so nice, that would cause me hell later. I just went with the flow so he wouldn't get mad. Later I started feeling really tired and dizzy, next thing you know I'm out.

I woke up scared,naked, and sore everywhere like I always do at his house. I really thought tonight was going to be different, I should've known tho. I stood up and walked over to the dresser to get some cloths. That fucking dick. Siting right there was a bottle of NyQuil. He drugged me to get what he wanted. I couldn't believe what was happening. I put on my shoes got my stuff and jumped out his window, the drop wasn't that far but it hurt a little. I ran as fast as I could away from the house, to many questions were running through my mind.

Why would he do that?

How long has this been going on?

How much did he give me?

What is he gunna do when he finds out I ran away?

I ran to my neighborhoods park and sat on the benches. I was crying and hyperventilating, a lot. My hair and makeup were a mess, I didn't care tho. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped up and started screaming, I couldn't see who it was, he was wearing a hoodie and jeans.

"Hey, hey calm down" the stranger said.

"I'm sorry I though you were someone else." I said. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't distinguish it.

"It's okay, why are you crying, what's wrong?" He replied

"Nothing, boyfriend problems, I'm fine."

"Okay, just wanted to see if you were okay, I don't like it when one of my fans cry."

What the hell was he talking about?

He pulled his hood down, holy fucking shit. Andy Biersack was standing right infront of me.

"Y-your Andy Sixx" I stuttered

"Haha, and you are?" He asked

"My names Allison Dawn, why are you here?"

"I wanted to get out of the tour bus and stretch my gazelle legs," he chuckled, "might I ask you the same?"