Chapter 13

Ally's POV

I woke up in Andy's house, how the fuck did I get here? I got up but my legs gave out on me and I fell to the ground, I was weak as fuck. My head felt like it was going to explode, I guess thats what I get for drinking and smoking at the same time. I pulled myself up using things to support me like the bed, the dresser, and the wall. I opened the door and Andy was right there on the ground. I stepped over him slowly the walked down the steps I opened the door but a loud ringing went off and Andy ran down the steps.

"I don't think so" he said while closing and disabling the security alarm.

"Really Andy?" I asked

"Yes."

"I'm fucking 20 Andy I can make my own god damn c-" I grabbed my head and collapsed to the ground. My head began throbbing it hurt so bad.

"No you can make your own choices because I found you on a corner last night." He said. I tried pulling myself up and Andy tried to help but I just shooed him away. I stood up then sat on the couch, my stomach growled.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked. I got up and got a glass of water. I drank it all then sat back down.

"Ally are you starving yourself?!" He asked. I didn't answer. I walked upstairs forgetting that my room was the guest room. I walked into Andy's room and it was a mess. There were holes in the walls, his clothes were all over the floor, and there was broken glass everywhere. Did I do this? Am I the reason why his rooms like this? I've made Andy's life a living hell, look another reason to die. I want to run up to him and hug him and tell him everything's gonna be okay but I can't. He did the exact same thing to me but instead of punching walls I would slit my wrist. I closed the door and went into the guest room, I put my back against the door, slid down it and started crying. I got up and walked to the bed, sat down and screamed into the pillow.

ANDYS POV

I could hear her screaming and it is killing me! I want to go up and hug her but I couldn't, she wouldn't let me. I couldn't take it my anger built up again and I punched another hole in the wall. I pressed my back against it sliding down it. I began banging my head against the wall, not lightly but not hard enough to make an indent. I didn't wanna feel the pain anymore, she just blocked me out, even if I wanted to tell her about scout she wouldn't listen, I have to take it step by step. Just try to build conversations with her then I will tell her. She walked out of the room and she looked possessed, like she wasn't herself, she looked weak. She stumbled and grabbed the railing to hold herself up, when I went over she just flinched, I backed up. She walked down the steps and into the kitchen grabbing alcohol from the cabinet.

"Ally don't drink right no-" she pushed past me with the bottle in her hand and sat down on the couch. Her stomach growled and she did the same thing as yesterday, grabbed a glass of water and that's it. After the water she just kept drinking the alcohol. I left her alone and let her do her own thing, even if it's wrong. A tear rolled down her face and I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her face lightly and wiped her tear and she looked at me, she didn't push me away.

"Everything will be okay." I said lightly. She slowly turned her head away from me, like she didn't want to but she had to. She got up but collapsed and I grabbed her arm helping her up but she blocked me out and tried to run upstairs without falling.

Ally's POV

I don't wanna go back to Andy but my heart craved him. I didn't wanna be with him knowing he fucked scout behind my back, or at least that's what I know. I grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper.

"Dear Andy,

I need to escape this, I just can't live like this, my head says no but my heart craves you, I just wanna be free, so by the time you read this I will be out of your life forever. Just like you wanted, you can go back with Scout and raise kids of your own. I loved you and truth is I never stopped in the first place, so I love you and I hope you're happy, not sarcastically but really I want you to be happy.