Chapter 47

*A/N* A Brian starzzzz interview (#2) is taking place in this chapter later on. I realize that the story is taking place more during October and the interview was posted in July buttt... Yea... Its now in October.. Just use your imagination!! Hope you like this chapter!!!

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. Ally was in my arms on the couch. I looked at my phone to see the alarm was set to 5:00 a.m. I set it to 5:30 and put it back on the arm of the chair. I sunk back down and pulled Ally close to me. She stretched her legs out and cuddled my arm, kissing it lightly. I smiled and kissed her head. I nuzzled my face into the back of her neck and fell asleep again.

"Andy. Andy come on. Tour bus is outside." Ash shook me.

"Hm?" I groaned.

"We need to go." I rubbed my eyes and got off the couch. I then proceeded to shake Ally to get her up. I don't take long to get all my shit in the tour bus nor do I care what I look like going onto the tour bus, but Ally has to get ready to go back to sleep again. I glare at the thought.

"Five more minutess." She whined

"The tour bus is outside. We have a long time to get to New York. You can sleep on the bus, love." She groaned and got up.

"You should take my stuff to the tour bus, if you love me." She said sleepily. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her suitcases. She passed me on the steps and kisses me sweetly. "Thank you baby."

"No problem. Just hurry."

"I know." She smiled. I walked out to the tour bus and put everything in the bottom of the bus. I helped the guys with theirs and their girls stuff and we got on the bus to stock the fridge and get our bunks situated. Space is going to be a little rough this year because all the girls are joining us. We can make it work though.

I put everything in my bunk that belonged there and the girls just went to sleep. Ally came in and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her waist close and hugged her.

"Everyone got what they need?" Our bus driver asked.

"Yes, sir." Jake said back. He sat down and started driving.

Ally crashed again and so did I. When we woke up we all started getting dressed and ready. We arrived shortly after and did sound check and meet and greet. CC did his drum solo to open the show and we started play new songs from Set the World on Fire.

ALLYS POV

The new album is fantastic. I was at side stage bouncing around with Ella, Cassie, and Michelle. Sammi was no longer here because they are getting a divorce. Andy's voice caught my attention.

"You guys are fucking awesome!!" He screamed into the mic. He grabbed a stool from behind him and set in next him. He smiled at all of his fans. Damn, hes perfect. Everyone quieted down a little bit so he could talk.

"Okay. Now tonight is a special night. Not only is tonight the night you guys are hearing the songs from our new record. Plus I get to see all of my amazing fans that I've missed. But there is a very special song that I wrote for a very special person." I looked at him and he looked backstage at me. This better not go how I think this is going.

"It is a song about me being there for this special person and helping her get through all bad things in her life. And especially, how much I love her. So tonight, you are going to hear a song that I wrote for my baby girl, Allison Marie Dawn." He looked at me again and opened up his arms. Tears flowed down my face and I covered my mouth. I shuffled my feet onto the stage and up to him. His arms wrapped around me. This is a song about Bruce and Chase and my whole fucking past.