Chapter 28

*A/N* Cried writing this shit..

"You are not pregnant." I felt relieved. Andy hugged me tightly.

"Oh my God! Thank goodness!" Andy said into my neck.

"Its very unusual to miss that many periods. I recommended seeing your gynecologist to see what's going on. There is also no signs of a miscarriage either."

"Okay thank you."

-few days later-

So the past 3 days I've been watching out for my period. Its like if I get it I win a prize. My gynecologist said that it is okay if that happened. It sometimes does but I need to get it soon. Andy walked down the steps.

"Hey babe." I smiled at him.

"Hey baby girl." He kissed my head "Did you get it yet?"

"No!" I groaned and fell back on the couch.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

"Thank you for your encouragement." I put my face in a couch pillow. He rubbed my stomach.

"Quit your moping." He patted my leg. He sat back on the couch and pulled my feet over his lap.

"No." I said. I sat up and laid my head on his lap facing his chest. I curled into a little ball.

"That's better." I rubbed his thigh gently with my thumb. He scratched my head lightly with his fingers. He slowly massaged my head. With his other hand he grabbed one of mine and intertwined our fingers giving each other a light squeeze sometimes. I wanted to fall asleep. But I didn't. This was just to cute to go to sleep. But of course I had to pee. I can hold it. If that means that I can stay with Andy longer than okay!

"I am so glad you aren't pregnant." He looked down at me.

"You?!" I laughed.

"Yea," He caressed my face lightly. "I just wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that I let you get pregnant with another mans child. I would be there for you but it would kill me inside."

"I know." He kissed me. "I really have to pee." I smiled. Yes!!!! I got my period!! I know it sounds weird but nothing is wrong with me! Now I have to suffer 1 week of cramps but I'll have Andy with me every step I take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my period ended 2 days ago. Andy was a sweetheart that whole week. I love my babe. I laid down in bed after my bathroom break and snuggled up with Andy. I thought of the rave. Best/worst day ever. If that one last thing didn't happen, it would've been a fun party. I curled up with andy and began eating some popcorn as we watched Spongebob on Netflix. I looked up at him and kissed his soft lips. He kissed back and kissed rougher. His hand moved up my thigh.

"Andy.. Stop.." I breathed quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea. I'm fine." I lied.

"Then why are you stopping? I don't have a problem but are you sure something isn't bothering you?"

"Just.. Not in the mood." I sighed.

"Oh don't tell me.." He sat up.

"What?"

"This doesn't have to do with what happened after the rave does it?"

"No.." I looked down.

"Babe! Come on." He face palmed himself.

"I'm not supposed to be mad?" I asked.