Chapter 22

ANDY'S POV

Looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. As long as I don't have to talk to her. What? Call me a dick. Go right ahead but she cheated on me! I do feel kind of bad for not reassuring her about her night terror but I think it is a good punishment enough for her.

I woke up suddenly by the sound of an alarm. It looked to be about 11 am so I am not sure that it is a burglar or anything. I slouched up to find it was Ally just trying to leave the house. I flopped of the couch and disabled the alarm. She looked at me and pushed the hair from in front of her face, out.

"Where are you going?" I sighed.

"The store." She said simply then left.

I went upstairs and laid in the bed. Ugh, my neck hurts like hell from sleeping on that damn couch. I fell asleep again to wash some more memories out of my head.

"Andy." Ally shook me awake.

"Hm?" I groaned.

"I made dinner for you. Not like you really care anyway." She sighed then went to the dresser. She took her shirt off and I still think she is sexy as fuck. No matter how mad I am at her, I can't help but to admire her body when I see her naked.

I flopped out of bed and went downstairs. The smell of her cooking was amazing. She came down after me and I just can't even look at her. Not that way because I can look at her, its not like I am disgusted with her. Its just that she was wearing the one outfit that drives me insane. I just wanna cuddle her when she looks like this, but I can't.. Her body is so curvy. I look at her like a 5 year old looks at a jungle gym, in complete awe. Her black v-neck compliments her boobs and stomach. Meanwhile the batman sweatpants emphasizes her hips perfectly. That's why I can't look at her, I'll just fall to her knees. A burning sensation came to my hand before I realized my hand was on the metal pot that was still on the stove cooking noodles. I was staring at her and i was completely awed by her presence. She was confused because I was staring at her while my my hand was burning off. I flinched and pulled away. I yelled profanities at the burn on my hand. She ran over to me and examined my hand. It was shaking and she walked over to the sink with me. She put it on cold and ran my hand under it. She poured some soap on it.

"Fuck Ally! Do you even know what you're doing!?" I yelled and pulled my hand away.

"Yes! It looks like a small second degree burn. I know how to treat it." She grabbed my hand and put it in the water again and I burned like hell! I whipped my hand back again.

"Andy, please let me help you! If you don't it will get infected and you'll have to get surgery on it."

"You don't need surgery for a burn." I spat.

"I would know!"

"How would you know!?" She moved her hair near the back of her neck and there were stitches there. Very hard to see but I can see it right now. She let her hair fall then looked at me.

"Mishap with metal." She sighed then held her hand out. I put my hand in it and she put it in the water again. Her soft hands slowly massaged it. She dried it gently.

"I'm gonna go start the bath water."

"Why?"

"You need to let it soak in cold water for, I don't know, 15 to 30 minutes." She said then went upstairs. I turned off the stove just in case then followed behind and went into the bathroom. She started it up and felt it. She plugged the drain and let it fill up a bit. She grabbed a pillow and a blanket then came back in.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"You're going to be in here for a while. I just want you to be comfortable." She shrugged. She is making it hard to stay mad at her. Although I am still pissed she is really sweet to me now. She grabbed the pillow and put it behind my back and put the blanket over me.