Chapter 6

ALLYS POV

"I've been-" I stopped and looked at his bed, there was a random slut sitting on his bed.

"Were you cheating on me?"

"If you wouldn't have left I wouldn't have had to!"

"You know what Chase, FUCK OFF!" I yelled. All my anger from all those years built up inside me and I had no control of myself, I slapped him across his face leaving a hand print. As soon as I did that I regretted it and I gasped, I really can't believe I just did that. I didn't have time to move because he raised his hand and slapped me back even harder than I slapped him. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me down to the ground. He then started kicking my sides and punching my stomach. To stop all the pain, he finally grabbed my head slammed it off the ground and I blacked out.

I woke up naked next to Chase, and not just feeling sore but excruciating pain everywhere. I slipped out of bed quietly as possible. I looked at the ground and there was a huge dent in it. How am I not dead? I started frantically searching for my phone and when I did, it was 2:30 am. I'm praying that Andy's up.

"Hello?" He asked hazily

"And-" I was cut off by Chase. I set the phone down as quick as possible.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for cloths, I'm freezing."

"Two things. 1 we can make our own heat, and 2 you won't need clothes." He said standing up.

"Actually yeah I do need clothes, I'm not having sex with you."

"Ally what's going on?" Andy said more alarmed.

Shit, I forgot to hang up.

"I never asked you. I said we ARE." He said while pulling my arm towards the bed and throwing me down on it. I started screaming hoping Andy would hear me. I wailed my arms around not caring if I hit him again, but one thing Chase was stronger than me. He easily pinned my arms down with one hand and the other he grabbed a rope. He began tying my arms to the bed and I continued screaming. I remembered I still had access to my feet. I will totally regret doing this, I kicked him as hard as I could in his balls. He groaned and fell off the bed. I began to try to free my arms but it was too late, he already was standing up again. He then grabbed his belt that was lying on the floor and started to strap down my feet, there was no use. I was completely tied to the bed, no way out. He pulled his pants off revealing it. He was going to rape me, I wasn't going to be knocked out, I would be fully awake. When he did shove it in pain shot up through my body, I screamed loudly.

"Chase get the fuck off of me!" I yelled while crying

"Shut the hell up you little slut!"

"I don't even wa-" I heard the door slam down from downstairs. Was it Andy? I hope so. Chase heard it to but he just kept doing what he was doing. I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping that somebody would hear me.

"Help m-"

"You better get the fuck off her right fucking now!" Andy yelled. Wait ANDY!

"Who the hell are you?" Chase snapped back

"That doesn't matter, get the hell off of her!"

"Andy!" I yelled and then Chase slapped me. That set Andy off. He charged at Chase and pulled him off of me and threw him on the ground and kicked him over and over again. He stopped when he knew that Chase couldn't get up. He ran over to me and untied me from the bed, I was naked and still crying. He threw a blanket around me, grabbed my phone and then picked me up and ran out of that hellhole. He set me gently down in his car and them he got in on the drivers side. The whole car ride was silent and I liked it that way because I'm not ready to talk yet. We pulled up to his house and he picked me up and carried me in. When we walked in all the guys were sitting there. Oh my god.... Mainly to Ashley the Purdy Perve.. Andy carried me up to his room and sat me down on his bed.