Chapter 41

After Ally fell asleep, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. It made it hard since she was covered in blood and I was shaking. I set her on the bed and went into the bathroom. I turned on the bath faucet to the hottest Ally can take. She finds it comforting. I added bubbles in it and put candles in the room. That took awhile and when that was over, I went back into the bedroom.

"Ally." I shook her "Ally baby, wake up."

"Hm?"

"Come on baby, get up."

"Let me sleep... Let me die..." She cried.

"None of that.." I sighed. I took her shirt off and her pants.

"What are you doing..?" She asked in fear.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not going to harm you." I took off her bra and underwear and picked her up. I carried her to the bathroom and started to set her down in the bathtub. She clingged onto my neck and refused to let go.

"Let go hun." I said.

"You're dropping me.."

"Trust me." I kissed her head. She let me put her into the tub and she woke up a bit.

"A little unexpected." She rubbed her eyes.

"Yea. But it'll make you feel better." I sat down besides the tub. I stared at her. She's so beautiful.. Why would she ever want to hurt herself?

"Why are you staring at me?" She sighed.

"Because you're perfect."

"No," she turned my face away "Don't look at me.. I don't want you to see my shame.." She cried.

"Ah ah ah. No crying." I stood up and went to our bathroom closet.

"What are you doing?" She sighed.

"Its our emergency lush kit." I pulled out 3 bags full of stuff and inside, I showed her a variety of bath items. Bath bombs, bubble bars, luxury bath melts, and more fun things.

"Oh my God Andy!" She gasped.

"Haha did that make you happy?"

"How many is there?!" She gasped.

"One of everything. Every time I went out, I bought some. Sooner or later I had a collection of Lush bath items. Its for emergencies or special occasions."

"Oh my lush..." She reached her hands out.

"Ah ah ah. No touchy." I teased. She glared.

"Tell me what you want." I smiled.

"Well I can't use the bubble bars," she frowned a bit "Bath bomb." She said sweetly.

"I have: Sex bomb, twilight, Phoenix rising, butterball, space girl, big blue, granny takes a dip, dragons egg, avobath, sakura, pink bath bomb, rose queen, ickle baby bot, honey bee, blackberry, fizzbanger, titsy totsy, and secret garden."

"Ughhhhhhhh." She groaned.

"Pick one."

"Hmmm. Space girl. It turns the bathtub multiple different colors."

"Okay." I took it out, opened it, and handed it to her.

"Ooooo." She said as she dropped it in. I put the bags back into the closet. I sat back down beside her.

"Look, um," she took her hand out of the tub and grabbed mine. "I'm sorry about what happened. I jus-"

"Its okay."