Chapter 11

ALLY'S POV

I woke up and Andy wasn't with me. I looked at the clock and it was 1 am. I sat up panicking, Andy said he was going to be home in an hour at 9:00. I slowly walked down the steps, cautiously. The door began opening and I jumped on him.

"Andy!" I said with a smile and kissed his cheek and I looked at him. It wasn't Andy, it was Ashley.

"Well then." He said with a smile.

"Oh my god Ashley I'm so sorry." I said jumping off of him. My face was so red I could feel the heat coming off of my cheeks.

"It's okay," he laughed "I guess Andy isn't home yet?"

"No I'm so worried where is he?"

"I don't know?" I began pacing and Ashley tried calming me down, but I was to worried. Then the door open and Andy came in setting some bags down.

"Andy!" I jumped on him and kissed him roughly.

"Hey baby." He said completely normally, then he laughed.

"Never leave me alone again!" He looked at Ashley and his face went blank.

"Why what the hell did he do!" He growled. He walked at Ashley but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"No baby, not that, Ashley just got here looking for you. You said you would be home in an hour and you got home 5 hours later. I was so worried!"

"Sorry my love." He kissed my nose and glared at Ash. "So nothing happened between you and Ashley?"

"Nothing happened." I lied, I didn't mean to kiss Ashley on the cheek but I did, I wasn't going to tell him. It's not like it really mattered I mean it was Ash, he's a brother to me.

"Okay." He said hopefully believing me. "So what do you want Ashley?"

"I have a question about the song."

"Baby can you please go upstairs and set these bags in our room?"

"Sure?" I said while grabbing the bags, and he grabbed one of them.

"Not this one." He said then put it down on the living room table. I walked up the stairs suspiciously.

ANDY'S POV

I walked over to the couch and sat down, then Ashley followed.

"Here you go." He said handing me a little box.

"Thanks. Do you really have a question about the song?"

"No I just did that as an excuse."

"Okay, well thanks again."

"No problem I understand, and take this to." He handed me a condom then laughed.

"Really?" I asked while laughing.

"Yes." He grabbed my phone and probably went on twitter and hacked it saying some weird shit I would never say, he does it all the time.

"Well go away." I said while laughing and shooed him away.

"Alright," he stood up and put my phone back on the table.

"Good luck and I'll see you tomorrow." I completely forgot it was CC's birthday tomorrow and they were all coming over for a little party.

"Dammit I forgot. Okay then." He left and then Ally came down. She came over and sat down then put her legs over me. She put on Spongebob and then I went into the bag and grabbed a ring pop. I then grabbed Ally's hand and she looked at me.