Chapter 15: Back to Camp

~~~~Percys POV~~~~

I groan as I slowly come to. My head is pounding, and every bone hurts. I groan again as my eyes flutter open. I take a deep breath, and attempt to sit up. Key word there attempt. As soon as I try a hand is placed on my chest and it gently pushes me back down. Careful not to put to much pressure on my chest. I look over at the person and see Simon looking at me curiously.

"How are you feeling?" He asks looking down at my hand which is covering his.  I take another deep breath before answering.

"Honestly, I feel horrible. My head hurts, and I can hear everything within 5 miles from here." I say closing my eyes.

"Well, you were forced to regrow, and Apollo said you would feel bad today because of everything that's happened to your body." Simon says tapping his fingers on my arm.

"Why can I hear everything? I usually don't unless I want to. Can you?" I ask wincing at the sound of a teacher scratching a chalk board, about 4 miles away.

"You were a child for to long. It will take a couple days for it to stop." Simon says quietly.

"Just as long as nobody screams." I say opening my eyes again. The door opens, Artemis and Apollo both walk in. Apollo starts checking me over as Artemis shares a look with Simon.

"Percy? Do you want to come to Camp Half Blood in about an hour?" Artemis asks loudly. Well, it was to me.

"Shh!" I say wincing.

"What?" She asks loudly again.

"His hearing is sensitive because he was a child for so long. It will take a couple days for it to come back. Please, speak quietly." Simon says quietly.

"Oh! Ok... Do you still want to come?" Artemis ask hestiantly careful to be quieter.

"Yeah, Just make sure nobody screams." I say wincing again at a loud horn being blown.

"No promises, the camp has a tendancy to be loud." She says.

"Simon and Liz can come right?" I ask looking over at Simon.

"Yeah! You all will have to be in wolf form."

"I expected that." Simon states.

"Be ready in 10 minutes I am going to gather the girls." Artemis says flashing out.

"Help?" I ask Simon. He smirks and helps me up. I groan at the sudden weight on my feet.

"I need to loose weight. Dad always said I did, but I never realised I did." I mutter, and lean on Simon slightly.

"DON'T EVER say that again! You DO NOT need to loose weight! Your an idiot! Your already underweight! Your dad starved you! You NEED to eat more! Your father was NOT right about that!" Simon yells. I flinch at the loud noise and look down.

"Sorry..." I mutter.

"No... Look I am sorry. I didn't mean to yell, but your dad was wrong about everything! As soon as I met you I knew I hated your dad. All you had told me was who your dad was, and I hated him. No kid, no matter who it is deserves to go through what you had to. You deserved a father who treated you your age, who feed you, who taught you stuff. I knew I had to take that place cause if I didn't I knew you wouldn't make it long. I knew when I took you in it would be a lot of work. You didn't eat or drink, you didn't talk, and you flinched every time I looked at you or said your name. I knew you were going to have a hard time, and I was determined to fix you and help you. When you disappeared I almost kill Lycaon. Liz literally had to hold me back from doing so. I knew there was a chance it would all catch back up to you and you would do something bad to yourself or fall into depression, and I am determined to make sure you don't. Even if that means you hating me." Simon says looking at me.

"I know you mean the best, and I am forever grateful for you taking in me despite know what a handful I would be. I know my dad was wrong about some stuff, but sometimes I can't help but think what if he was right. Sorry for saying that. I didn't mean to make you mad or anything." I say not meeting his eyes.

"I know and I know you won't be able to stop those thoughts just don't believe them. Come on, let's get you ready to leave." Simon says grabbing my hand to help me stand again. After a lot of work I managed to change and finally some of my bones quite hurting. A bright light fills the room, and there stands Artemis and the others.

"Ready?" Artemis asks smiling. The girls groan, and I smirk at them and nod my head.

A/N

This is a weird, boring, and slightly depressing chapter. Sorry about that... I hope you enjoyed anyway! Sorry for any mistakes, and I promise the story picks back up soon! At least Percy is back! I am going to miss young Percy!
Vote and Comment!!
~BN082501