Chapter 3: The Guardian

~~~~Artemis POV~~~~

I am standing with some of my hunters watching Percy cook in his cage, and it's quite interesting. He is using the left over meat we had, and is currently making himself breakfast. Apperantly, werewolfs don't like cereal.
Artemis there is a meeting on Olympus, Apollo says in my head.

"Girls, there is a meeting on Olymus I must attend. Stay put and watch Percy, and if he wants out let him or if he asks where I went tell him" I say. They all nod and I flash out. When I appear on Olympus, Zeus bangs his Lighting Bolt on the ground meaning the meeting has started.

"What have you called this meeting for?" I ask looking at him.

"We have been told you are keeping a werewolf at your place. Is this true?!" Zeus demands.

"Yes, this is true. He is the son of Lycaon but Lycaon never really liked him. We asked for information on his pack, but his pack has abandoned him so for now he has been staying with us." I tell him.

"So you like having this wolf around?" He asks confused.

"Yes, I have began to like and trust him. He is young, and shouldn't be alone without a pack. He hasn't gave me any reason to kill him or not trust him."

"I would like to meet this wolf." Zeus says stubbornly.

"Just to warn you, he maybe shirtless, and a little rude at first." I say before flashing to camp.

"Percy!" I yell loudly.

"Yeah!" I hear the reply and walk over to his cage.

"The Gods would like to speak with you." I say and he nods. I flash us both outside the doors. I hear a groan and look over, and see Percy was bent over and groaning.

"It's a little disorienting at first." I say smiling at his bent over figure.

"A little?!?!" He shouts looking green. I laugh, and open the door to the throne room. I walk in, and Percy follows looking around.

"As I said before he is shirtless, and I don't own guy clothes so he still is shirtless. Also ignore his rudness." I say before sitting down.

"Hey!! I am not rude!!" Percy shouts, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Your Percy, the werewolf that has began to gain the trust of my daughter." Zeus says looking Percy up and down.

"Yep." He says looking uncomfortable.

"I vote we search his memories, and if he is trust worthy then he can stay with Artemis. If not then we kill him." Athena says.  10 voted yes. 2 voted no. Percy looked extremely nervous at the thought of his mind being searched.

"Will it hurt? If so don't be alarmed if I turn into a werewolf. I don't do good with pain in human form." He says looking at Zeus for approval. Zeus nods showing he was ok with it. All the sudden Percy lets out a shreek of pain, and collapses. All the sudden Percy is no longer there but instead a huge black wolf with a large white dot covering his eye, part of his nose, and one ear.

"He is safe." Zeus says with a nod. I noticed Percy didn't stand back up.

"Percy?" I ask worriedly. He doesn't respond so I walk over, and notice he is unconscious.

"He's out." I say placing a hand on his side, and petting him.

"Take him back to your place. When he wakes tell him that he is now the hunt's guardian." Zeus says.

"Wait! Guardian? I didn't agree to that!" I say looking down at Percy.

"Do you trust him?" Zeus asks curiously.

"A little, but not enough to trust him with my life!!" I say looking back up.

"When he wakes up make him swear on your terms so you will trust him." Zeus says.

"Ok, but only if the hunters agree." I says sternly before flashing away with Percy.

A/N
Hopefully this chapter is slightly more interseting than the last couple!
Vote and Comment!
~BN082501