Chapter 8: Lets Play A Game

~~~~Artemis POV~~~~

Its been a week since we last heard from Percy. Everyday Simon, Liz , Zoe and me search relentlessly for him, and we haven't found any sucessful leads.
Artemis, Zeus called a meeting about you having more wolfs then before. Come quick and bring them.  Apollo says in my head.

"Liz! Simon! They want us to go to Olympus." I say looking up from the map with marked out places on it.

"Great! They probably want us to be killed." Simon mutters.

"They won't kill you . They trust Percy and Percy trust you and I trust you to so don't worry. They may have found a lead on where Percy is." I say, and flash us all to Olympus.

"You wanted us?" I ask as I sit down on my throne.

"Yes, We heard you have more than one wolf with you." Zeus states.

"I will start from the begining... We found where Lycaon and his pack were staying so we went to check it out. Percy, found them, Liz and Simon. They were the people who raised Percy. Well, when we met up with them to bring them to camp Lycaon showed up and threated us. Long story short Percy went with him and now they are helping me try to find him." I tell them.

"Have you tried Iris Messaging him?" Athena asks, and I facepalm.

"Now I feel stupid." I say and she smirks.

"Whats that?" Liz questions.

"Its a safe way to contact people." I state. I give Posideon a pointed look and he creates mist.

"O'Iris do me a favor and show me Percy." I say and toss the coin in. For a second it goes black. It flashes, and a horrible picture shows. Percy chained to a white wall covered in blood. His wrist had deep cuts from the cuffs and he looked like he was trembling. Its obvious that most of his ribs are broken and he has been stabbed multiple times. His back looks to be bleeding no doubt from being whipped and if you looked close enough you can see words carved into his arm. Suddenly a horrible laugh fills the room. Percy jerks awake and appears frightened. Neither of them have noticed the Iris Message yet.

"Aww, look at how poor and worthless you look. No wonder they quit looking for you. They probably moved on and forgot all about you." The man dress in black says. Tears fill Percys eyes before he clinches them shut.

"What have I told you about that! You should know by now never to show weakness! This is why Simon quit looking for you. He realized that you weren't strong. You are weak. After all those years you never left the tent, after all those time I beat you because you were complaining or crying or showing a weakness, and you still don't know when to stop!!" The guy shouts at Percy. I see Percy begin to give in to his words. He is begining to believe all of those things! The guy takes out a knife, and Percys eyes widen.

"I am sorry! I won't do it again!!" Percy pleads and the guy tilts his head.

"I don't believe we are alone. You feel it to don't you?" The guys says to Percy while twirling the knife around in his hand. He looks around until he sees us. He tilts his head and throws off his hood to reveal Lycaon, Percys dad.

"Well, since you guys wanted to see Percy so bad. Why don't you watch while he gets punished for being weak and almost crying." He says as Percy starts trembling. He then looks at the guards and nods his head.

"Don't hurt him! I swear when I find you there will be nothing left of you when I leave." Simon growls. Lycaon smiles a evil smile one that sends a shiver down my body.

"Lets play a game. Every time someone says something other than answering my question Percy gets whipped. Simon you just earned Percy his first one." Lycaon says stepping out of the way so we could see. Percy was chained to a post on his knees with a guard standing next to him with a whip thats covered in blood. I looked at Percys back and can tell that is his blood. The guard raises the whip and brings it down acrossed his back with a sickening crack. I hear Percy let out a whimper, and my heart clinches in pain.

"Now, what all have you ,Simon and Liz, told the others about our pack?" Lycaon asks.

"First its not our pack..." Simon was cut off by Lycaon.

"Another." Is all he said. The guard raises the whip again and brings it down with unbelieveable strength. I hear Percy cry out slightly and clench his eyes shut tighter.

"Now, answer the question." He demands.

"NO! Don't answer it! Don't listen to him! After you cut the message he will whip me anyway! Don't answer him!" Percy screams out look at us. The guard doesn't wait for Lycaons approval. He brings the whip down twice before you could say STOP. I hear Percy let out another cry.

"We should do this again sometime but right now I believe I have to remind Percy of all our lessons." He says and cuts the connection. I hear Simon growl and let out some colorful words.

"When I find him I am gonna kill him then bring him alive again and torture him before killing him again." He growls.

"I know that place." I hear Liz mutter.

"It looks like Lycaons old palace that he left when he got married." Athena says.

"YES!" Liz blurts out.

"Simon! Thats were they kept Percy before you found him!" Liz shouts. Simons eyes flash dangerously.

"Lets go kill us a werewolf." He says before leading the way out of Olmpus.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed! I am really bad at writing these scenes.
Vote and Comment!!

~BN082501