Chapter 20: Base 1 of 3

~~~~ Percy's POV~~~~

"Hey Percy!" I hear someone yell. I turn and see Artemis.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"We found where Lycaon is! He apparently has 3 bases, and he is currently staying in the 2nd one. Its the largest one of them all. We are having a meeting after lunch about what we want to do with this new information."  She says.
"Ok" I say and nod. She flashes me a smile and runs back to where ever she was.

~~~~Simon's POV~~~~ Time skip ~~~~

"I will go, and Artemis can come to. We can scout around the base, and report back what we find." Percy says glancing at me.

"No, you will not go alone. If you go we send more than just one other person." I tell him sternly.

"I have an idea." Zoe cuts through.

"What?" Artemis asks her.

"The hunters can be stationed in near by trees. We can bring around 10 camper to be placed around the base on the ground. Liz, and Simon can check in with everyone. Running from station to station, and you can talk in each others mind to keep up with how Percy is doing. Percy, and Artemis if she wants to will go scout around the camp. Since this is only one of three bases they have lets make a noticeable statement. If Percy, and Artemis can make it to there main building they can set it on fire. That will send the base into a panic. The hunters will then start picking off wolfs from the trees. The campers on the ground will move in, and kill anyone they see. Percy, and Artemis you guys will be at the center of it all. Once the building is one fire they are going to surround you guys, so Liz and Simon will help. Right before you light the building on fire send a signal. They will know to start moving in, and by the time the wolfs start attacking Liz and Simon will be there." Zoe states.

"I like the sound of that. The campers can work their way toward the middle, and the hunters will take out anyone attempting to leave, and since they will be on high ground they will be able to help cover us if we get trapped." Percy says looking around.

"If we do this we have to move quick. You and Artemis have to be quiet, quick, and fast. Can you guys do it?" I ask mainly looking at Percy. They both nod.

"Even if Lycaon is there?" I question. Percy pauses, but still nods.

"Do you have 10-15 campers that can help?" Liz asks Chiron. He nods, and says,"Yeah, let me go get them.", as he runs out of the Big House. Its quiet everyone thinking about the upcoming attack. The door opens and in walks 10 people.

"This is Luke, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, and Clarisse." Chiron says, and gestures for them to sit down. We quickly fill them in on the plan.

"When are we doing this?" They question.

"Tonight in about 3 hours." I tell them. They nod in approval.

"Alright we met by the border in a hour." Percy says and we all nod in agreement.

"Good luck." Chiron says as we leave to go get ready.

"You ready for this?" I ask Percy.

"Nope" He says before running off to who knows where. I take a deep breath before heading toward ours tents.

A/N

So the action has finally started! I am going to apologize in advance for the bad fight scenes and poor explaining of the plans they are going to use in the future! Ask if you have questions! I will try to explain them, but if I miss something just ask! Thank you guys for all the votes and comments!! Please continue to Vote, and Comment!
~BN082501