Chapter 30:Epilogue

~~~~Percy's POV~~~~
I laugh as I watch Simon play with the silver and black twin pups we had. After our honeymoon Artemis announced she was pregnant and we were having twins! Turns out our children were werewolf's , but also took part of Artemis power. They are stronger at night and can see better at night than any other wolf can. Everyone took the news of us have children well except for Apollo who eventually warmed up to the idea. When he first found out he freaked and tried to kill me, but Artemis quickly defended me. The hunters help us take care of the twins, and didn't complain to much. Only when they were having a bad night, and stayed up crying or if they were in wolf form whining and howling did they have a problem with them. Luckily Zeus allowed Artemis to give me her blessing. So now I can't age, but can only die in battle protecting my family. He also said he would let her give our children the same blessing when they get old enough. The fates also came and told us that Lycaon had been forced to fade so the immortal werewolf could never come back! A sudden growl snaps me out of my thoughts. I watch as one of the twins attack Simon. I laugh and pull her off of Simon.
"Come on! Time for bed!" I shout, but not to loud," Good night Simon!"
"Night Percy!" He says back and turns to head to his tent.
"But dad!!" Shouts my oldest son by only a few seconds.
"No arguing with your father!" Artemis says as she steps out of the tent we share.
"But mom!" He shouts again. She laughs and picks him up, and we carry them to their bedrooms, and tell them I love you before heading back down to our room for bed.
"I hope this never ends" I say before drifting off to sleep with Artemis laying beside me.

A/N
I know it's been forever and then when I finally update its the epilogue! I want to say thanks to all the readers who have read this and have voted! I am really thankful that you took the time to read my story! I am sorry if the ending was not the way you wanted it but I did try to make it longer. Sadly is still my shortest chapter. One last thanks to all the people who voted and have stuck with my story! Bye!
Vote and Comment!
~BN082501