Chapter 6: Two New WereWolfs

~~~~Percy's POV~~~~ 1 Week Later~~~~

"Percy!!" I hear Artemis yell as she runs over to me.

''I figured out where your old pack is. We can scout around, and come up with a plan to attack them. Its about 100 miles west from here. I can flash us there." She says smiling.

"Ok, I will go pack." I say returning the smile, and running off to get my stuff.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Me, Zoe, Phobe and Atlanta will scout around close to the camp, and you guys pick a place to watch them.What ever you do DO NOT GET THEIR ATTENTION. If they come near stay still! They can sense movement, and don't make alot of noise when pursuing their prey." I say looking at the hunters in front of me. They nod and I look at Artemis before heading off toward the camp, and I hear some of the others following. I lead them to the outside of Simons tent because has never been a fan of my dad because of what he did to me so I know he won't tell anyone we're here.

"You guys are getting ready to meet the person who saved my life." I say to them. They gave me a confused look and I wink in response.

"Don't make any noise, and I smell like a wolf so my scent will mask yours so they won't know your here. The guy you are about to meet is amazing! Just Saying." I say and lead them closer to the tent. Simons eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Meet me by the river." He says after he gets over the shock of seeing me. I nod and lead everyone to the river.

"Why here?" Zoe asks softly.

"After Simon found me I started having really bad nightmares and it got so bad I ended up having insomia, and  for a while the pack complained about me screaming when I actually slept. Simon almost killed them but I told him not to and said I would just start sleeping away from the pack. Dangerous and stupid? Yes, and of course Simon wouldn't let me sleep alone so he would move his tent to wherever I was sleeping and would stay. Most of the time it was by a river so it became my 'come to place'. If I ever go missing after a fight or something I am more than likely by the nearest river. It kinda became a normal thing for me. I wasn't allowed to participate in anything the pack did, and I wasn't allowed to get the food they caught. So after Simon got done with his daily tasks he came and got me at the river, and we went hunting. So now when ever we need to talk or anything we go to the nearest river." I say smiling to myself. Just then Simon walks out of the forest.

"I never did understand your love of rivers." He says smiling at me. I run over and give him a hug.

"Why have you came back? Lycaon will kill you of he sees you!" He tells me.

"Lycaon came and tryed to kill me the other day. So we are planning on scouting around and killing him." I say looking down.

"Percy, you can't do that. The pack would rage war on you." Simon says looking at me.

"I have to do something. I can't live like this anymore. You know that! You have seen the way he is and now that I have left he can kill me, and with him its kill or be killed. I won't kill you or any of the others. You can take his place and we can all move on or you and mom can come with us. The hunters are not as bad as you think." I say looking him in the eye.

"If you kill him I will be disowned as a traitor like you have been. If I stay I will have to help hunt you down. After everything I have seen... How do you think Liz and Artemis will get along?" Simon asks smirking at me. I let out a gasp and smile all while hugging the life out of him.

"Thank you so much!!!" I say then turn to the girls I brought.

"Simon will be able to help us find him and attack. He knows how the pack works more than me. So he will help greatly." I say to them.

"I am Zoe Nightshade." Zoe says, and shakes his hand. The rest of the girls follow her lead.

"Meet you here at midnight?"  I ask, and he nods. I give him one last smile before leading the girls back to Artemis.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Artemis? Would you mind if two more werewolfs joined us? They don't like Lycaon either. There names are Simon and Liz. They are the people who figured out who I was and what my dad was doing to me and took me. Neither me or anyone else can deny that Simon was always more fit to me the leader and he knows how the pack works. He knows the things that can not be changed over night. Unlike me who only knew the rules. I asked them to meet me at midnight. I can go alone or you can come with me. That is if you approve of them."  I say looking down.

"You have gained my trust and I know these other wolfs have helped you a lot so if you trust them and give me no reason not to then they can stay. Also I would like to go with you to meet them." Artemis says looking me in the eyes. I smile and run off getting read for midnight.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed! Do you think Percy should be with Artemis? Zoe? Or alone? I will let you guys decide! Please comment your ideas!! And vote!

~BN082501