Chapter 37: Painting

*LACEY'S POV*

I'm running away from that evil person. I actually can't believe he did this. He's such an evil human being. How could he? I hate him so much. I didn't deserve this. I did nothing to him and he just did such an evil thing. I close the door of the room behind me, lock them and sit on the ground. I need to catch my breath. "Lacey, get out of that room" he yells at me from the other side of the door. "No!" I shout back at him. "Lacey, c'mon" he shouts. "No, stay away from me. I don't want to see you anymore" I shout.

When I think he's gone I carefully open the door. I look around but I can't see him anywhere. I take few steps forward and then I feel someone grabs me from behind and drags me to another room. He puts me back down. "Thanks" I mumble. "You're welcome. Now go back to work" he says and points with his head on the wall. "Wait" he says and then he brushes my cheek with his coloured fingers. "Noooooo" I shout. "At first you put the colour on my nose and now on my cheek? You're such an evil person" I'm pretending to be offended and I turn my back to him. He hugs me from behind "yeah, maybe I am, but you're forgetting about the most important thing" he says into my ear. "What?" I ask. "That this such an evil person loves you so much, that you can't even imagine how much" he says and then turns me to face him and kiss me.

*LUKE'S POV*

"We should finish the room. There's just one more wall left" I tell her. It's time to repaint the apartment. Since next month Lacey graduates and she'll go to the collage in Sydney, we decided to move in together to our apartment. I want it to be done until I'll leave back to LA. We will be recording the album and then we will go on the tour with someone as an opening act. I need an apartment to be ready and we will live here together. It has to happen before I'll leave. I just hope that this Daniel guy won't try anything. I don't like him and he doesn't like me. We respect each other just because of Lacey.

*LACEY'S POV*

I think it's time for a revenge. I dip my fingers into the paint colour and I'm slowly walking to him from behind. When I lift up my hand to brush the paint on his face he turns around, catch my hand and brush it against my other cheek. "You're so bad at this game" he says and laughs. "But it's not fair" I protest. "What's not fair? That you're wearing a shirt and I'm not? Yeah, you're right. That's definitely not fair" he says and kiss me on the lips. "Jump" he says and I did what he said. I wrap my legs around his waist and he put one hand on my back and the other one on my butt. He carries me to the other room and press me against the wall still kissing me. When he breaks the kiss to take my shirt off, I ask him "do you have a condom?" "No" he replies. I smile, because he doesn't try to be responsible one. "Good, because even if you would I wouldn't want it" I say and he smiles. "You're talking too much" he says and slams his lips onto mine.

I put on my clothes. I can't believe he just fucked me against the wall. So hard like never before. He was like torn off of the chains. But it was amazing. "Hey princess" he pulls me closer to him from behind. "What's up?" I ask him and he just laughs. "We should really finish that wall, it's already dark outside. Maybe next time we can call our friends to help" he says. I raise my eyebrow "Oh, no. You liked it. Didn't you?" he says and I blush. "Tss tss tss. Okay, maybe we will repeat it sometimes, but we really need help with this if we want to finish everything in time" he says and I nod.

*LUKE'S POV*

After we finish the wall we clean up and she cleans her face in the bathroom we're leaving. She goes in front of me and I slap her ass "you nasty little girl" I say and she giggles. "Don't forget we will continue tomorrow" I tell her on the way to the car. "Continue what? Having sex or painting?" she asks and put an innocent look on her face and I laugh. "I was joking of course" she says. "Yeah, of course you were" I assure her that I know that. We get in the car and I'm taking her home now. "Can I call Daniel to help?" she asks and I sigh. I look at her "you said our friends and he is my friend" she says with those puppy eyes. "Okay, fine. You can call him" I don't fight with her. "Great" she says and when I pull on the driveway in front of her house, she kisses me and go to the house. I'm not moving and I'm watching her until she doesn't close the door behind her. I smile for myself. "Good job Lucas, you can make her happy" I say out loud for myself and drive back to my house. I go upstairs into my room. I open the door and I close them behind me. When I switch on the light I scream. "Hey Lukey! I have to tell you something. You'll be a father" she says and smiles. "Laura, what are you talking about?" I ask her. Can it be true? If Laura's pregnant with me, I'll fucked up things with Lacey again. I don't want to, I can't. Just no.